• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew32

This is kinda a random question, but do the BBS characters have official voice characters yet?

Ven's keyblade

I think Jesse McCartney is doing the voice of Ven but that's merely hearsay.
I'd say it's very likely(about 89% positive) Jesse McCartney will play Ven's voice since he played Roxas' voice and the same guy who played as the japanese version of Roxas will also be the japanese version of Ven's voice.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'd say it's very likely(about 89% positive) Jesse McCartney will play Ven's voice since he played Roxas' voice and the same guy who played as the japanese version of Roxas will also be the japanese version of Ven's voice.

Yeah, the Japanese guy who does Roxas's voice is going to do Ven's voice in BBS. Or so IMDB says.

Radon

mofo
Nomura says so also. It was confirmed in one of the first interviews regarding the game. He said that it's like that so that when you're looking at Ven you should think you're looking at Roxas.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nomura says so also. It was confirmed in one of the first interviews regarding the game. He said that it's like that so that when you're looking at Ven you should think you're looking at Roxas.

So that pretty much means Jesse McCartney's gonna be doing Ven's voice, yeah? Great stuff.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sounds shit.

1x1td.gif

Actualy Cinderella 3 is almost as good as the original. It was one of the best movies I have seen disney make in a long time.

Just watch it and you might like it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
An interesting thought that came to me: Perhaps there is some connection between the Unversed's origins in negative emotions and Xemnas' obsession with anger and hatred? After all, Xehanort definately has some sort of relationship with the Unversed, considering his apparent ability to control them.

I could simply be creating my own analogies that in the end have no significance, but I'd rather voice my thoughts than keep silent.
I'm either 100% correct, or completely wrong, anyways.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
An interesting thought that came to me: Perhaps there is some connection between the Unversed's origins in negative emotions and Xemnas' obsession with anger and hatred? After all, Xehanort definately has some sort of relationship with the Unversed, considering his apparent ability to control them.

I could simply be creating my own analogies that in the end have no significance, but I'd rather voice my thoughts than keep silent.
I'm either 100% correct, or completely wrong, anyways.
It's completely possible. I agree with you.
Xehanort himself might even be an Unversed.
Terra's Unversed.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It's completely possible. I agree with you.
Xehanort himself might even be an Unversed.
Terra's Unversed.

If the Unversed are whole beings, which is questionable considering that they're supposed to be the ancestor of the Heartless and Nobodies, that would bring most of Xehanort's mystery into the light; it would explain Xemnas' inability to understand any positive emotions.

hmm....i dont think it takes just bad emotions just to turn itno an unbirth...

It was never once stated that negative emotions would turn somebody into an Unversed, only that they were created from them; it's a possibility that some people/populations were so full of negativity that it manifested as entire beings.

Allister Rose

French Lover
but that's what Strawberry implied...that terra's unbirth would be Xehanort. Seeing as how xehanort had both body, soul, and heart.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
but that's what Strawberry implied...that terra's unbirth would be Xehanort. Seeing as how xehanort had both body, soul, and heart.

I'm aware of that; in case you hadn't quite discerned this already, I'm agreeing with her that it's a plausible idea.

Radon

mofo
Actualy Cinderella 3 is almost as good as the original. It was one of the best movies I have seen disney make in a long time.

Just watch it and you might like it.

Well they may include elements from the direct to DVD sequel seeing as they seem to have done this with Deep Space.

drew32

So all the worlds conformed for sure in tis game are....
Enchanted Dominion
Snow White's House
Castle of Dreams
Deep Space
Radient Garden

Atleast these are the only ones that have had screens so far. What are the other worlds that are confirmed or speculated to be in the game?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Here's list of all the worlds scene through either scenes or gameplay:

Twilight Town (Yensid's Tower)
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Castle of Dreams
Enchanted Dominion
Deep Space
Olympus Coliseum
(Snow White's World)
(Wasteland)

drew32

Here's list of all the worlds scene through either scenes or gameplay:

Twilight Town (Yensid's Tower)
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Castle of Dreams
Enchanted Dominion
Deep Space
Olympus Coliseum
(Snow White's World)
(Wasteland)

That's right, I forgot about Olympus. I haven't seen a screen of TT for BBS yet, sounds good tho

For a 50 hour game, there has to be more worlds than this! I think I remember Nomura saying in an interview that there are still a few more disney-themed worlds that haven't been announced yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back