• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
∞;4499958 said:
No. We don't know a thing about it.

The only thing that seems certain is that the blast didn't create it, that just seems impossible.
No, it doesn't. This is the world of fiction people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kairasan

I definitely think that Aqua will be a big improvement on magic usage since a lot of people don't use it as much. Her moves look quite promising.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I definitely think that Aqua will be a big improvement on magic usage since a lot of people don't use it as much. Her moves look quite promising.
indeed! aqua will rock!!!!!!!!!

Justa'notherdude

Rockshatter is second form of Fatal Mode
Ven's 4th mode is Cyclone which is the second form of Speed Rave
Aqua has another mode which is tha second form of Magic Wish: Rainbow something

Figjig

Is it true that Birth By sleep is going to be the fighting style equivalent to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories with the card system?

Pianoajd2

Is it true that Birth By sleep is going to be the fighting style equivalent to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories with the card system?

No, it won't be "bigger number wins."

I'm not an expert on this myself, but I think you can create "decks" that are stocked with special moves, or something along those lines. It's all about customization.

MHaven

You know looking at ugly old Xenahort i don't really think that he is the person that Ansem from KH or Xemnas from KHII are derived from. There are just too many things going on that lead to beleive as though Terra is Xemnas. They do have a striking resemblance but what finished the cake for me was the fact that in KHII: FM+ he talks to Aquas's armor as though it belonged to a friend and Xenahort wasn't really a friend to Aqua but more like a master who ended up fighting against her. It just seems like that, also the fact that Xenahort sees Xion as Ven in Days. I really want to know what happens, there is just too many holes that need to be filled.

Another good question is where the hell was Ansem while all of this was happening? Ansem=Diz but they haven't really mentioned neither one of his names...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Another good question is where the hell was Ansem while all of this was happening? Ansem=Diz but they haven't really mentioned neither one of his names...

Hello, Dark Soldier.

Seriously, though, he was likely just chillin' out maxin' relaxin' and all shootin' some B-Ball (doing scientific research and experiments) outside of the school (Radiant Garden's Castle) when a big mean guy (Xehanort) who was up to no good started making trouble in his neighborhood (Radiant Garden). He got in one little fight and his mom (Kairi's Grandma) got scared and send him to live with his auntie (Namine) and uncle (Riku) in a town called Bel Air (Twilight Town).

Lol, I don't know why that came out so perfectly.

MHaven

Hello, Dark Soldier.

Seriously, though, he was likely just chillin' out maxin' relaxin' and all shootin' some B-Ball (doing scientific research and experiments) outside of the school (Radiant Garden's Castle) when a big mean guy (Xehanort) who was up to no good started making trouble in his neighborhood (Radiant Garden). He got in one little fight and his mom (Kairi's Grandma) got scared and send him to live with his auntie (Namine) and uncle (Riku) in a town called Bel Air (Twilight Town).

I congratulate you on such an awesome post that just made me laugh :lol:, and yes it fit too perfecty. Are you sure you aren't Nomura? lmao

Winter the Wise

Hello, Dark Soldier.

That was one of the most epic posts evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back