• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Can someone tell me about the new system ? It's looks like when we moving in Dissidia Final Fantasy, but I don't think so...

And Vanitas has the similar voice with Ventus, that's weird...

It's Sora's voice for crying out loud.

For me. Unversed are WHOLE creatures whose hearts had collapsed due to lack of memories.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
No I didn't actually I was neutral about it,
it was just an idea someone put out there.
And all you guys do is be assholes, I know everyone likes to hear theories(obviously not)
I just thought I would post but no NOBODY can be friendly about ANYTHING
Seriously Grow the fuck up and get some manners!
>_> Sora and Riku are both seen to be alive at the same time as at least Terra. The "theory" had no chance of being correct. They weren't being jerks, they simply pointed out your obvious fail of a "theory."

idk what this means...
maybe Vanitas + Ven= Sora??
Aren't they both males, though...? Unless they adopted or something.
I think they just recycled voices to recycle voices and not have to scout+hire a new VA. *shrugs*

Like I said, VA's are really not the end-all to everything. Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are the same. :\

I'm also so so so so so excited for any scene involving Master Xehanort in this game. The newest trailer with that whole comment on the Keyblade Wars SQUEE~ So fricking awesome. Really want to see more of him.

Also, it was almost stated by Vanitas that Terra becomes the Xehanort we know in KH1/2. =X

The existence known as Terra will soon cease to exist. :O

I also really want to see how the one thing Nomura stated about how KH1 will seem like an inevitability after the events in Birth By Sleep...

kingofgame981

Awards
I still think Vanitas has some connection with Riku. Look when Vanitas show his Keyblade to Ven, he has a similar way like Riku... I mean he hold his Keyblade over his head like Riku.

So MX is the part of the Exam ? And I still wondering who will sit in the other chair (look on the trailer) ? Eraqus maybe the center chair, MX is the right chair, what about the left ?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
k i'll just ask it here. uhm, does anybody know what those star-shaped things are? the one that Stitch was holding and the other one in Neverland.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
>_> Sora and Riku are both seen to be alive at the same time as at least Terra. The "theory" had no chance of being correct. They weren't being jerks, they simply pointed out your obvious fail of a "theory."

Aren't they both males, though...? Unless they adopted or something.
I think they just recycled voices to recycle voices and not have to scout+hire a new VA. *shrugs*

Like I said, VA's are really not the end-all to everything. Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are the same. :\

I'm also so so so so so excited for any scene involving Master Xehanort in this game. The newest trailer with that whole comment on the Keyblade Wars SQUEE~ So fricking awesome. Really want to see more of him.

Also, it was almost stated by Vanitas that Terra becomes the Xehanort we know in KH1/2. =X

The existence known as Terra will soon cease to exist. :O

I also really want to see how the one thing Nomura stated about how KH1 will seem like an inevitability after the events in Birth By Sleep...
Well he didn't almost stated. Terra might be changing in a different way.
But if the whole Terra=Xehanort thing really turns out to be true. There will be no KH3 cause Nomura will end right there if I find out. There has to be better plot twist that just don't stick out so any idiot can find out, that is an insult to story developing.

captain

Bronze Member
k i'll just ask it here. uhm, does anybody know what those star-shaped things are? the one that Stitch was holding and the other one in Neverland.

I think those are what you will use to D-Link or summon characters..

Roxas2432

good thread, it gets people into the "Kingdom Hearts Mood", haha

Birth by Sleep is going to be released on January 9th 2010, and the DS's name is Vanitas

Coeurl

Demon Dance
heheh, i guess you're right. the one Stitch was holding looked like the Air Soldier heartless.

Radon

mofo
It also explains sorta how Stitch says 'Friends.. Bonds..' So Mickey and Cinderella would need one too.

Radon

mofo
I don't think that was a charm. I think it was some new thing we don't know about called a star fragment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back