• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jphantom

My guess is it'll be maybe 3 or 4 months until it comes out in America after it comes out in Japan.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I hope that's right because that's been about the time frame for the rest of the series.
Kingdom Hearts: Japan: March 28, 2002
North America: September 17, 2002

Kingdom Hearts CoM(GBA): Japan: November 11, 2004
North America: December 7, 2004

Kingdom Hearts 2: Japan: December 22, 2005
North America: March 28, 2006

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Japan: May 30, 2009
North America: September 29, 2009

Well as you can see the dates have varied from less than a month to about 6 months. Now i'd like to see the one month again but hopefully we won't go past the 6 month mark.

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm wondering if all the character in this time are all know about the Keyhole ? Like VAT, Master, Maleficent, ...

I'm still confuse about this...

Well I hope that's right because that's been about the time frame for the rest of the series.
Kingdom Hearts: Japan: March 28, 2002
North America: September 17, 2002

Kingdom Hearts CoM(GBA): Japan: November 11, 2004
North America: December 7, 2004

Kingdom Hearts 2: Japan: December 22, 2005
North America: March 28, 2006

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Japan: May 30, 2009
North America: September 29, 2009

Well as you can see the dates have varied from less than a month to about 6 months. Now i'd like to see the one month again but hopefully we won't go past the 6 month mark.
I think it'll be 3 months.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why question it? Just be glad we get anything from SE, for that matter anything from Japan in general.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^xD Yeah that's true. Japan gets like a million new things a year and out of those America gets like a thousand or less and the rest of the world gets less. :/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They're probably saying the same of the rest of the world. And naturally, it's their homeland, I don't see why they can't keep things to themselves or at least have a large surplus of it. Call it whatever you want; either it be greed or conservation. All in all, it's the way of the world. Besides there are alternatives IE importing.

Aerora

I think it will take 6 months... just like Crisis Core. Does anyone know why it took Dissidia so long to come out in the US anyway?

IIRC, it's because Square makes its translators play/beat the game before they translate it?

PrinceOfOblivion

I know this is pretty random, but will this be availible for digital download?? For all the psp go owners, though i dont own one.

crazzyBRY

I think it will take 6 months... just like Crisis Core. Does anyone know why it took Dissidia so long to come out in the US anyway?

for me, i think its coming out 1 month after FFXIII comes in the US.. just like they did on the japanese version..

and dissidia took 8 months because they have to remake things like add arcade mode, cut most part of the tutorial and add more moves/cutscenes...

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know this is pretty random, but will this be availible for digital download?? For all the psp go owners, though i dont own one.

i beileve any game will be available for PSP go. i dont think there are PSP go exclusive games or PSP 1000-3000 exclusive UMD games.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Any game likely to sell a lot, chances are, will be put up for PSP Go download.

Radon

mofo
All games that are released after the PSP Go release is put onto the Playstation Store. BBS is released after the PSP Go so it will be available for download and on a UMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back