• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

The feminine lips are also a sign, if people still think the 14th is a guy.

Raiko

Come break me down
Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

no one would think that Xion is a guy now...unless they havent been keeping up with the news. wait do some guy have feminish lips? (no offence or anything...)

@ Snow Candy:and the name is a Different story...

hier222

xion

I no this has been talkd bout ova and ova agian but what if xion is aqua they have the same hair skin tone and in the kh2 secret ending she picks up the kingdom key so in 358/2 she has it still and she fights riku with it
just putting it out there

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't go on believing it really was the KK so fast. Remember this was a public event - there's always the possibility she used a different Keyblade and which Keyblade she used was too spoilerish so they slapped on a different Keyblade skin for the trailer :3 different Keyblade skin being the KK.

Hm. I'm not so sure about that. Because I mean. They revealed more spoiler-ish things (as you said) than what key she used. The fact she USES a keyblade is pretty darn spoilerific. I don't think at that point they'd bother hiding the keyblade. And especially if it was the KK, then Riku would have reason to say it was fake. They usually give say Terra his normal keyblade in all screens so as to not reveal keyblades that you as the player use. But for somebody who you're not playing as, I think it'd be pretty useless to hide her keyblade at this point, especially if it's important to the story. That's just my opinion. ^.^;

But the real question I have is this. Why does she have the Kingdom Key? That would mean at that time, both Roxas AND Xion have it, hence why Riku called it fake perhaps.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But for somebody who you're not playing as, I think it'd be pretty useless to hide her keyblade at this point, especially if it's important to the story. That's just my opinion. ^.^;

If it's that important to the story = all the more reason to make us wait for the game before throwing it at us. Xion's Identity = massive part of the plot, it would seem. Keyblades tend to show the identity of their wielders.

But the real question I have is this. Why does she have the Kingdom Key? That would mean at that time, both Roxas AND Xion have it, hence why Riku called it fake perhaps.

AND Sora, you forgot that fun tidbit. :)
Actually, now that I think about it, either it really isn't the KK... or we're in for one heck of a scene in which Roxas goes WTF over her wielding the same Keyblade as him. Would be fun for me either way.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
If it's that important to the story = all the more reason to make us wait for the game before throwing it at us. Xion's Identity = massive part of the plot, it would seem. Keyblades tend to show the identity of their wielders.

Very true, but showing us a key other than her real one would be fine save for the fact that Riku commented on it. I mean, sure he could be referring to the fact that she's wielding a keyblade period. That she can't, therefore it's fake, but assuming he's talking about WHAT key he sees she has, then it would be useless, and in fact bad to show anything but her real one. And I say that he's talking about the fact that she has the KK for one reason. When Riku saw Roxas, he didn't say his keys were fake, despite seeing them before, he just asked why he had it. With her, he accused her of having a fake key.

AND Sora, you forgot that fun tidbit. :)
Actually, now that I think about it, either it really isn't the KK... or we're in for one heck of a scene in which Roxas goes WTF over her wielding the same Keyblade as him. Would be fun for me either way.

Ah, but Sora was asleep during most of this, so I kinda skipped over him, but him too. Haha. And I think it'd be funnier for a WTF Roxas moment myself. XD!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Very true, but showing us a key other than her real one would be fine save for the fact that Riku commented on it. I mean, sure he could be referring to the fact that she's wielding a keyblade period. That she can't, therefore it's fake, but assuming he's talking about WHAT key he sees she has, then it would be useless, and in fact bad to show anything but her real one. And I say that he's talking about the fact that she has the KK for one reason. When Riku saw Roxas, he didn't say his keys were fake, despite seeing them before, he just asked why he had it. With her, he accused her of having a fake key.

Which is possible if it really is Aqua's Keyblade, or something alike it - lacking a Keychain. No one commented about whether Xion's Keyblade had a Keychain or not, and if indeed it doesn't have, then Riku of all people would jump in to call it a fake seeing his experiences with the Heart Unlocker in KH1.
Also, he'd hardly go calling Roxas's Keyblades fake since it's not just any Keyblade-wielding Nobody - it's Sora's Keyblade wielding Nobody. Admitting his Keyblades are fake -> Sora's Keyblades are fake -> The Keyblade Riku was supposed to get and made a fool of himself trying to retake is a fake.
I think a lot of this has to do with Riku's wounded ego over the whole ordeal.

Ah, but Sora was asleep during most of this, so I kinda skipped over him, but him too. Haha. And I think it'd be funnier for a WTF Roxas moment myself. XD!

Him being asleep doesn't mean he lost the Keyblade, though.
And yes. That moment's bound to be priceless if there will be one.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: xion

Ok first off she picks up The inverse key...Second, the first is all I had to say to disprove your theory.

not really, seeing how even amongst concept videos that one doesn't really count.
So neither of you can use it :p
The KK is either a "fake" Keyblade put on her for the trailers, or is somehow related to Sora and Roxas.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Which is possible if it really is Aqua's Keyblade, or something alike it - lacking a Keychain. No one commented about whether Xion's Keyblade had a Keychain or not, and if indeed it doesn't have, then Riku of all people would jump in to call it a fake seeing his experiences with the Heart Unlocker in KH1.
Also, he'd hardly go calling Roxas's Keyblades fake since it's not just any Keyblade-wielding Nobody - it's Sora's Keyblade wielding Nobody. Admitting his Keyblades are fake -> Sora's Keyblades are fake -> The Keyblade Riku was supposed to get and made a fool of himself trying to retake is a fake.
I think a lot of this has to do with Riku's wounded ego over the whole ordeal.

I thought of that too. With either way, he'd have reason to believe it's fake. Well I'm not entirely sure Riku knew that Roxas was Sora's nobody at the beginning of their encounter. At least, he was unsure of whether he was or not. Because if he knew he was Sora's nobody then the question "Why do you have the keyblade?" would be irrelevant. The extended version of that fight scene, and i'm sure you've seen it, shows Riku almost teasing Roxas into showing that he's Sora's nobody. He even calls him Sora if I can recall. And after Roxas replies, Riku says something along the lines of "So you really are his nobody" or something like that. I'll look up the video if you want.

Him being asleep doesn't mean he lost the Keyblade, though.
And yes. That moment's bound to be priceless if there will be one.

I realize he didn't lose it, but being asleep, he wasn't USING it.

wii.red24

Oni

ok so i was thinking about how the 14th member`s name is Xion and i was trying to pick letters from the name xion to make another name. now some of you may be completely lost as to what im saying. what im saying is this i think before xion turned into a nobody her name was oni and i thought to myself and i said well oni does kinda sound like a girls name.

so what do you guys and gals think could oni be her previous name(previous
meaning be4 she turned into a nobody)

heres some evidence( roxas) you can get sora out of roxas

Dyingslow666

i dont see how thats possible..well it could be, but how can she be dead -__-, could be her, like how it said on the homepage that Xion's hair loked like aquas and her voice sounded like Kairi, so mehh...we never heard her voice or anything, maybe 0_o but probabley not

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought of that too. With either way, he'd have reason to believe it's fake. Well I'm not entirely sure Riku knew that Roxas was Sora's nobody at the beginning of their encounter. At least, he was unsure of whether he was or not. Because if he knew he was Sora's nobody then the question "Why do you have the keyblade?" would be irrelevant. The extended version of that fight scene, and i'm sure you've seen it, shows Riku almost teasing Roxas into showing that he's Sora's nobody. He even calls him Sora if I can recall. And after Roxas replies, Riku says something along the lines of "So you really are his nobody" or something like that. I'll look up the video if you want

I saw it, it's ok. Poor Riku :( denial isn't pretty.
Riku: Even his NOBODY has a Keyblade ;~; *weeps*
I have to wonder now though if Xion's Keyblade really didn't have a Keychain, and that wasn't what made Riku accuse it of being fake.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Ummmm.....Xion=Aqua? Um, I guess that's a theory going on at the moment. Anyway, how can Aqua still be fighting Riku if she's in BBS and he didn't know her back then? I don't think they'd ever met even if Xion DOES meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back