• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

In any case, Xion has a connection with both Roxas and Sora. The Kingdom Key Sora had in Castle Oblivion and the one Roxas had were the one and the same according to Nomura. Xion's Kingdom Key had a keychain on it. It's more visible in the scan were she is in front of the twilight town mansion about to face Axel. Also, Nomura said Roxas's ability to duel wield is related to Xehanort's memories. Remember when Axel was fighting Roxas in the data twilight town and Roxas pulled out two keyblades? Axel was really surprised then, he said "Huh? Two!" as if he had only seen Roxas pull out one keyblade all along.

So what I'm thinking is, Roxas could only duel wield after some event that happened in 358/2 days, I believe it has something to do with Xion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In any case, Xion has a connection with both Roxas and Sora. The Kingdom Key Sora had in Castle Oblivion and the one Roxas had were the one and the same according to Nomura. Xion's Kingdom Key had a keychain on it. It's more visible in the scan were she is in front of the twilight town mansion about to face Axel. Also, Nomura said Roxas's ability to duel wield is related to Xehanort's memories. Remember when Axel was fighting Roxas in the data twilight town and Roxas pulled out two keyblades? Axel was really surprised then, he said "Huh? Two!" as if he had only seen Roxas pull out one keyblade all along.

So what I'm thinking is, Roxas could only duel wield after some event that happened in 358/2 days, I believe it has something to do with Xion.

That is actually a nice theory, though I have to wonder, seeing how his Emblem at Proof of Existence is the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.
It does make sense though.

A

Audo

I think Roxas can only duel wield when he is near people connected to Sora...

Mikazuki

Seems like Xion will be one of Roxas' partners in 358/2

Why do you think that? We haven't seen her on a mission or in multi-player so we can't tell.

If anything, I'd say it's less likely that she'll be able to be on your team or in multi-player, only for the fact that she wields the same Keyblade and would basically be a Roxas clone, unless they can make her wield it in a unique way, which judging from the picture of her in front of the old Mansion about to face Axel, she holds it similar to the way Sora does.

And about that theory on Roxas dual-wielding...If he could only dual-wield after a certain event involving Xion, why is it that the whole beginning of the game, minus that one fight, he only used the Kingdom Key? Xion was not around during Kingdom Hearts 2, so the event that you think took place for him to wield two must have happened before it, so with that, if you follow your theory, Roxas would have been wielding two Keyblades from the first time he could summon the Keyblade, which didn't happen. When he could summon it, he summoned the Kingdom Key.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, when roxas was around axel he could duel weild and he wasn't connected to sora.>>

The only two times we properly saw him duel wielding were against Axel and against Riku - Riku supports the Sora-connection theory and Axel could somehow be explained via physical closeness to Sora, but then one has to wonder why he could only duel wield against Axel and not prior, or after - against DiZ.
I guess we'll have to wait for Days to find out.

A

Audo

The only two times we properly saw him duel wielding were against Axel and against Riku - Riku supports the Sora-connection theory and Axel could somehow be explained via physical closeness to Sora, but then one has to wonder why he could only duel wield against Axel and not prior, or after - against DiZ.
I guess we'll have to wait for Days to find out.
Well... for the Axel time.
Technically the Data TT is in Sora's Memories. So, Roxas was technically in Sora's heart, kind of, meaning he was close to Sora, thus could duel-wield then? dunno.

jovjo003

Did anyone notice the long sleeves extending from the elbow of Xion? Her style is alot like Aqua!

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Why do you think that? We haven't seen her on a mission or in multi-player so we can't tell.

If anything, I'd say it's less likely that she'll be able to be on your team or in multi-player, only for the fact that she wields the same Keyblade and would basically be a Roxas clone, unless they can make her wield it in a unique way, which judging from the picture of her in front of the old Mansion about to face Axel, she holds it similar to the way Sora does.

cause in the 358/2 scans they show a bucnh of scenes with xaldin and Roxas teamed up, then on the next page they show a bucnh of screens of him teamed up with axel and then it says with Axel, then they show rocas teamed up with a hooded member of Org. XIII, and they say with ????? and under the two pictures they show, the number 14 is clearly visible so i assume they are talkning about the IVth member

Last edited:
A

Audo

I had a feeling she was going to wield Aqua's Keyblade, thus the fake comment because it didnt have keychain.
Kingdom Key was weirder though.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
cause in the 358/2 scans they show a bucnh of scenes with xaldin and Roxas teamed up, then on the next page they show a bucnh of screens of him teamed up with axel and then it says with Axel, then they show rocas teamed up with a hooded member of Org. XIII, and they say with ????? and under the two pictures they show, the number 14 is clearly visible so i assume they are talkning about the IVth member

That's quite an interesting observation. For some reason I skipped over or didn't see that part. Plus there are four question marks (and yes this may sound stupid) but it might be one for every letter in the name. Xion. Just a thought. It'd be pretty sweet and at the same time confusing with two people wielding keyblades. It also makes sense that they team up seeing as how she supposedly influences Roxas' actions. Plus, what other member would be hooded but her? We know all the rest of them.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I kind of just realized something that's kind of obvious.

Roxas, apparantly, was influenced greatly be Xion, am I right?

Why so? Why would he be so affected by some random member in the Organization?

Well, if we believe that Xion is Aqua (in some odd way, or perhaps deeply connected to Aqua) and that Roxas is connected to Ven through Sora, it goes without saying why Roxas would be so easily influenced by Xion's actions. Ven probably went to Aqua for guidance.

KHfan16

Awards
She has her hood up...
And trailer impressions say that you see her hair in that scene and it's blue.

it's blue they said but it's kinda light brown. well so it's kinda a hint that it might be connected to aqua.

and also i noticed that her pose in fighting is kinda the same with sora

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back