• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Evil Academy High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
BUG OFF, ATNIHS! This isn't about you, kid! I'll be calm if I WANNA be calm! AND I DON'T WANNA! SO STUFF MUFFINS!

Authors can be as slow as they like. I'm tired of people being STUPID, so I post what I WANNA POST.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Thelonepickle said:
BUG OFF, ATNIHS! This isn't about you, kid! I'll be calm if I WANNA be calm! AND I DON'T WANNA! SO STUFF MUFFINS!

Authors can be as slow as they like. I'm tired of people being STUPID, so I post what I WANNA POST.
who said it was?and besides muffin give me more gas than beans

Hartoresu

TLP, pr155 told me to tell you that since he cant get on, that he has has kidnapped your family like a true villian, and wants to see you cower in front of him. He also says do it or they'll be vaporized, within .0006 of a second, and that he is a real enemy, and he's also sending Chibi Seph after you.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Dude, my family is currently making dinner while I'm on the comp. PR155 has done nothing, is nothing, and will never be ANYTHING.

So, again, bug off.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm nothing? Why am I nothing? I'd understand if I were nobody, but nothing? Personal cut here. And never anything? Wow, you have an issue with me, but we need to resolve it

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Don't try and be phylisophical: It doesn't work on n00bs.

Anyway, TOHF updates when TOHF wantsta.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I loved this fic. BTW, I'm leaving KHI. This is my last post in this thread, so ...Bye
P.S. Ahh TLP, my not-rival. I shall miss you the not-most

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Holy crap. TOHF is a bitch. I can't believe he left you all hanging like this. Well, it's time to put on my writers gloves and continue with the story. It seems that C_U has left my services so I can pick up "The Evil Academy High" story. My brain is stirring and there are people to please. I'll be starting a fresh thread with the previous chaps as the start off to get us back on track. So look out true believers, the Evil Academy is now in season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back