• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil Riku! Need Help to defeat this madman please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been trying to defeat Riku's third form, but I just can't beat him! I've been using zero cards to stop his Dark Aura attack, and I've been using the sleights but nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotten advice from this forum before and it helped me, so I'm counting on you guys to pull me through again! -thx

pooinashoe

I would strongly recomend going back to other worlds and leveling up first cause that usually help, also u might try rearranging ure cards so that u have all the potion and reviving cards in the front so they are easier to find, after those put ure zero cards, then try putting in the cards u need for ure combo. pretty much it is mostly an organized fight. hope it helps.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
all i can say is just keep building up.....keep upgrading ur CP....and keep filling ur deck with nothing but Zero cards and heal cards

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Eru-777 said:
Currently, I think I'm lvl 51 or something like that so I guess that's the problem(but I have been doing a lot of fights to level up:D

(BTW I love your avatar and pictures of Sora:) )
That is the problem I was on level 72 when I beat him. If you have a little brother or sister teach them how to play and have them level you up thats what I do.If you dont get to level 62 and put 6 zero cards in the back of your deck,and put some eixlirs inthe back too.Then get ahole bunch of clouds and Omnislash him,and use sonic blade on him.Also have 6 cures. I hope this helps.

keybladejon

Dudes, i was like level... wait let me load it up...whistle... 45 and i can almost beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back