• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil rumor about Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I love this logic of yours, Freedom.

kaialone

My sister said she hopes Saix real name is not Sia.Imagine this :"Hi were Lea and Sia!"*shudder*wrong so wrong

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, since when was it evil that Nomura let people know what Axel's name really was when everybody was complaining that they didn't know it, even if it is Lea. Everyone should be thankful that we know what his name is now.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Agreed with Audo. I've become pretty use to girl names for guys since first playing KH.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I Think most people find as it as a Girl name because of the "a" at the end....like insteand of Lea- Leo....
but it could be just the pronunciation, which i think I know.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I like Lea better than Ale.

(Lee-ya) ?
(Lee-ah) ?

How is everyone saying it?

Can't it be pronouced like the word "lay" or like if a country person tried to say "Lee" but put an country accent on it. Isnt there a rule that when 'e' and 'a' are next to eachother in a word it makes either the long 'e' sound like in the word 'each' or the 'ay' sound like someone was saying 'hey' without the 'h'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back