• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVOLVE (signups and discussion) Lunarmaster54 & Abhorsen collab

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well it's like raven's power from teen titans... it's what I like to refer to as dark energy... but the problem is not what it is... it's how it's used. he can compress it to form a crystal-like substance that is the hardest form of solid mater in the universe. and in it's energetic state it can nullify momentum and force. and it's called dark energy because it's pitch black upon sight like it's physical form called dark cryst.

He can emulate a lot of powers with this telepathic control of this form of matter. since it can nullify momentum and force he can simulate telekinesis and flight by cladding himself or an object with it but it can be so thin that you can't see it when he does do it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Renn Gurski

Shift: Dark energy

Appearance: Renn is a little on the tall side at 5'11 but he's surprisingly lean and well built in his legs. His hair is brown and tied in a ponytail most times but when it isn't it touches his shoulders. His green eyes are bright and framed by rectangular bifocal glasses. his typical outfit is a red hooded jacket, a black T-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.

http://blufire1992.deviantart.com/art/Ren-323586537

Weapon: His power can create weapons and is a weapon in and of itself... but the most practical form of it is known as dark cryst... a black crystalline substance that is the hardest known solid matter in the universe. in this state he can form weapons of any kind but his personal favourite is a simple one handed sword. this solid form also has "sturdy" molecular bonds that won't break under atomic influence easily. (so powers and weapons that attack the atomic structure of a substance won't break this form of matter easily.)

Personality: Renn is intelligent, selfless, and very reactive. His emotional state is damaged but he doesn't let people catch on to that very easily. He's the guy you go to for good advice and bad jokes. And he's able to keep calm under pressure and radiate that to others if he's in a group. He's also very caring for others to a fault because he'll take punishments meant for someone else if he can, like protecting others from a bully.

Bio: Renn was born in Canada but he moved to Washington state when he was 20 to go to school to become an author. As he went to school he took the skills he learned and refined the ideas he had as a child for stories. The day the shift happened he was summarizing the capabilities of his main character with the power on his computer... He would grow to learn more as he got more experienced with the power the end result being the entire list of abilities Renn listed. When the shift happened he was going to the store for supplies. He suddenly felt something change in him.

It seemed that Renn's power was the power he elaborated for the hero at the end of the story.

"dark energy."

"through control of this energy he can"

"create solid and energy based weapons"

"controlled by thought, focus, perception"

"nullify force and momentum"

"can kill by fully encasing target in energy, cutting off airflow."

"capable of pseudo-telekinesis and can even cover self and others in energy as a shield or by way of pseudo-telekinesis, flight."

"using same technique above can also kill by collapsing the energy inward, literally crushing the target to nothing."

Those were just a few of the points that Renn jotted down. He said that the power's potential was also determined by the user's understanding of the power itself which as the hero used his ingenuity, would figure out more and more ways to use it.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTHfGtaZb08

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1quRtxZEaY8 (Renn loves this theme because it represents one of his favourite pokemon based on the phoenix and has a nice eastern influence, before the shift he wanted to be a writer so he could move to japan and with the help of an artist they would turn one of Renn's other story ideas into a manga)

Abhorsen

OK so I have reviewed both Shinra and Skitty. Shinra, I like your concept, it'll give my character Aster someone to bounce combos with. Also, Skitty I like your necro, to summon the dead is a huge power. I'm excited. Both approved. This is a 4th dimension power scale so Shinra, what you chose is a ok. Your link for the picture isn't working. Btw

Abhorsen

I plan to post the opening for Evolve tomorrow. I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

Edit: Dream, if your character your working on isnt quite finished yet its okay. Just finish when you can. :)

HyperShadic

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hopefully this is good. Anything needs changing, let me know.

P.S. How does one go about making the words link to the URL?

Last edited:

Abhorsen

ok, so I have been really busy the last two days. I have in mind what the opening post will be, I am going to do some work on it before I go to work today. I may finish, if not I will post by later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Abhorsen

Ok, so Hypershadic. I like your template, but I do have a small issue. You said Pyrokinesis, my first character uses telekinesis. They are going to clash in content development if they both have "kinesis". So, I propose that all you really need to do is change the kinesis part and gear your power pool more towards a magical perspective. Our characters will all be growing and the power scale here will be 4th dimentional. So, if you use pyrokinesis then your going to funnel what I can do without stepping on your toes and vice versa. I hope that makes sense. In the link that I posted I put a link to my power pool and growth possibilities.

Dream: I see no issues, Approved. :)

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Don't read the first post until I get mine up.

There are a part one and part two kinda deal.

EDIT: Okay now you can read it

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
Yeah, I understand. The reason it was like that was because I don't see Pyromancy as including the flame manipulation that pyrokinesis implies.

Abhorsen

Do whatever you want with flames, haha. Just can't have the same powers.. that way I can do what I need to do as can you.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Posted, just let me know if there's anything I need to change. Although I think it's okay context wise, but meh.

'Night guys. *chuckles a little bit from what her computer's saying*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll see about getting some background thrown together for him and Arashi since they do minor fighting, if only because Lunar is requesting the information on at least Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back