• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVOLVE (signups and discussion) Lunarmaster54 & Abhorsen collab

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

King Wolfe, yes it is. I feel like as long as the cast remains within reason, then yes. Make a temp, lets see it. Please, be sure to read the other templates and avoid overlaps in what your powers are.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay guys, here's Tyler's template since he's somewhere caught between a supporting (hunting fellow Shifters, specifically Violet) and a minor character (being a driving force behind Mia's story arc). *understand why Lunar requested information for him? Not that it's an issue, Lunar!*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Usually, death magic of any kind is off limits cause it teeters on God Modding, but I have known you for years now. I know you won't abuse it. So, approved. I am glad to see more shifters entering the fold. Now, everyone that has yet to post, please get typing. :)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Usually, death magic of any kind is off limits cause it teeters on God Modding, but I have known you for years now. I know you won't abuse it. So, approved. I am glad to see more shifters entering the fold. Now, everyone that has yet to post, please get typing. :)

Thanks for the trust, and yeah I know it can that's actually why I have it set up the way I do since I don't want to abuse it. So, again thanks Abs. :)

Abhorsen

Yea, that's fine. A few more days won't matter.

Skitty, your post was really good. Thorough and detailed. I felt like I was there. That was great!

MancerNecro

Awards
Hi, I just joined the forum and stumbled upon this RP which sounds really interesting. Will come up with my character information soon!

EDIT: Sorry, just a few questions based on an initial read of the introductory post in this thread: Is there some semblance of a normal life for the people? Are there school and/or work amidst the chaos? Or has the world reached the point where it's total chaos and people are fighting for survival or their respective factions?

Sorry if these answers can be found somewhere else in the thread.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Nah it's all good.

To answer your question yeah, there's a normal life for the people. Shifters have it harder but as long as they aren't making a spectical of themselves and can properly hide their powers then they can do school and stuff for the moment. Although Salvation's reach will spread and it'll be harder for them to do so as the rp progresses. Even normal (well. Untriggered) people will eventually get drawn into the conflict as it escalates.

But as of right this minute yeah, there's normalcy still around. As long as it's far enough away from the action.

MancerNecro

Awards
Okay! Thanks!

Will be getting my template up soon.

Most likely will be editing the template into this post if this post is still the last one in this thread when I am done with the template.

I don't stay in the US and have never been to Las Vegas yet so I might need to bounce a few things back and forth as I'm roleplaying. Hope that's fine with you guys XD...

EDIT: Do you guys have some other medium of contacting each other? Like Skype or some other chat application? Or is this forum and PMs the main medium of communication between roleplayers here?

SECOND EDIT:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
There was a little bit of a formatting error when I copied the template from my computer over to the post. I tried to remove as many of it as possible but there may still be a little bit of it left here and there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back