• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excluding Axel and Xion, which other members do you think got on well with Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
marluxia was suprisingly friendly in days. he sure seemed to be friends with marluxia. it appears so in the novel and manga too

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Any thoughts?

It seemed like Roxas was very work oriented unless it came to Axel/Xion and Sea Salt Ice Cream.
I don't think he really formed a friendship with Demyx since he got mad/frustrated at him several times and was always stuck scouting treasure chests and heartless for him since he was too much of a lazy bum.
As for Luxord and Roxas having a friendship?
No.
It was more like Luxord was trying to inspire him with his words of 'wisdom'... They did get along, but it wasn't so much a friendship.
Xigbar... Eh, not really... He just got along with him like Luxord.
That's what I think to be honest :lol:

riku's a badass

xigbair wasnt very meen in days it seemed as though he would joke with him and clearly larxene is a total bi*ch

BrawlRulez108

I think luxord and marluxia were probably the best besides axel and xion. Larxene was a witch, Zexion was full of himself (still ok to me), Vexen is a cocky bastard, Lexaus was to quiet and punched roxas ( lol on that), and xaldin, dont get me started.

axelflame3

CAN I JUST SAY that i thought Saix was a huge asswhole throughout the entire game and he acted like Xemnas's bitch.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ Keyblade: I used to hate demyx in KH II but I lived up to him in Days, yes he was such a lazy bum I'm just glad he isn't too bad too Roxas (even as I said, again, he was being lazy) :)

@ Axelflame: Agreeing!!

@ Hikari: Same here

And yeah larxene was a bi*** (sorry couldn't help it). I mean, "go hit your head against a window" or something :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back