• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Expanded Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
"A while ago at Artnia (Square Enix Official Shop/Cafe), I found the original drawing of Meow Wow I drew at the time but it was clearly sketchy… I am surprised I made it so cute from there."

Nomura being cute, as always. LOL.

I really enjoyed this interview:)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
[FONT=&]"A while ago at Artnia (Square Enix Official Shop/Cafe), I found the original drawing of Meow Wow I drew at the time but it was clearly sketchy… I am surprised I made it so cute from there."

Nomura being cute, as always. LOL.

I really enjoyed this interview:)[/FONT]

Bless Nomura for creating Meow Wow. I love Meow Wow so much.

horto12485

Awards
Here's a Theory for DDD HD: Is Catanuki, Yuagari Penguin and Sudo Beat the only new Three Dream Eaters for the Dream Drop Distance Hd for the PS4 Just curious

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Here's a Theory for DDD HD: Is Catanuki, Yuagari Penguin and Sudo Beat the only new Three Dream Eaters for the Dream Drop Distance Hd for the PS4 Just curious

I hope not! I like many of the existing dream eaters a lot so I won't have a hard time choosing which to use anyway, but it would be nice to try something new too. Not a fan of any of these already revealed new ones so yeah, I hope there will be more. But if not, I'll just go with my old favorites which is fine.

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
Not a fan of any of these already revealed new ones so yeah, I hope there will be more.

How can you not love Catnuki?!
Its a tanuki Meow Wow! :D
Catanuki_%28Spirit%29_KH3DHD.png

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The only Dream Eater I like is Anti Black Coat, and the fact he's the least Dream Eater-looking of them all speaks volumes on how much I like Dream Eaters.

Tho I guess Keebaa Tiger and the Skull T-Rex are fine.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Remember fam, it's Catanuki! There's an extra 'a'.

After they initially said nothing new was going to be added, I'm content with only three new Dream Eaters. There's plenty to choose from already.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
chaser what do you about riku and kairi new outfit designs and i wonder what mickey look like?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
chaser what do you about riku and kairi new outfit designs and i wonder what mickey look like?
They can wear whatever they hell they want, I don't really care about character outfits. I never understood the obsession with changing up clothes every game or every couple of games.

As for Mickey, the new outfit is Noctis' casual clothes, including hat and winter jacket.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I never understood the obsession with changing up clothes every game or every couple of games.

It does add some measure of "realism" to human characters though to occasionally change clothes, so maybe that's at least one reason people look forward to such minor visual changes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What obsession? The main character has changes clothes 3 times in 15 years.
Each game has people wondering if Sora will get new clothes. There's people begging for Donald and Goofy to get new clothes. There's people who want to see Kairi in her new clothes. It's something that people do obsess over. I understand new clothes when characters age, like Sora from KH1 to KH2 but the whole idea of needing the characters to have new clothes and seeing it, I don't get.

It isn't just KH that I feel this way. I question why Syd from Gravity Rush 2 needed new clothes as well.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Each game has people wondering if Sora will get new clothes. There's people begging for Donald and Goofy to get new clothes. There's people who want to see Kairi in her new clothes. It's something that people do obsess over. I understand new clothes when characters age, like Sora from KH1 to KH2 but the whole idea of needing the characters to have new clothes and seeing it, I don't get.

It isn't just KH that I feel this way. I question why Syd from Gravity Rush 2 needed new clothes as well.

I think a lot of that might come from people having preferences that may not have been fulfilled by outfits in the past; that or the precedent of new outfits set by previous titles makes people antsy

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Can't say why I love new outfits so much. I'm just generally happy when I see characters I like in new clothes, or even the process of coming up with the style.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think a lot of that might come from people having preferences that may not have been fulfilled by outfits in the past; that or the precedent of new outfits set by previous titles makes people antsy

These may also be rather strong reasons.
When something has been done once that many people like, there's expectation for it to happen again.

Like i.e. no one expects Mario to change his outfit every game, mainly because the good old plumber hasn't had a big redesign/clothing change ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back