• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Explain the Sora Connection part.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Well, I think for the most part I got the Birth By Sleep storyline down maybe not all of it but, I guess I'll save that for when the game comes out.

Now, can someone explain how and why Sora is the chosen one. The secret ending says everything has always been around him. And that it is up to him to finish this whole thing. Even, when Riku and Sora are kids on the beach looking up at the sky, Sora crys and Riku knows that Sora is connected to everyone and that they need his help. Was this Sora thing explained because for some reason alot of people think its sooo touching and are not even mention why he is the one that everyone is connected too.

Explain please.

Xion14

I've only gotten this info from people translating. But what they say about Sora is that he has a heart that everyone can connect to. He can connect to people and to hearts and that's why everyone is so you know "drawn" to him. It doesn't even say WHY he was chosen or WHO chose him but that's the reason they're giving. He has a heart that everyone can connect to. After all of this I'm beginning to see exactly why he's from "Destiny Islands"....Kairi's destiny was fulfilled she's a PoH...Riku's story I don't think is done and Sora's we know from the Secret Ending is very far from being done. We know from the secret ending Kairi isn't coming with him. I'm beginnning to think Riku won't either but something makes him end up going anyways lol

dwaynep

cause hes capable of opening the door to light and that his heart can connect with any heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back