• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That is much clearer, thank you :)

i still find it odd that Vexen would have to tell Demyx the plan.

Maybe it is just me or the angle, but Demyx’s ears don’t look that pointy in the first scene compared to the other one. What if he hasn’t been Norted yet in the first scene and Vexen is selling him on the prospect or something? He could be a character who gets turned early on to show potential newcomers, or even those who need a refresher, how the Norting process works. It might bring up questions regarding whether he was present during the DDD scenes, but honestly I feel like they’re using the time travel aspects to cop out of explaining who was there and how.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Maybe it is just me or the angle, but Demyx’s ears don’t look that pointy in the first scene compared to the other one. What if he hasn’t been Norted yet in the first scene and Vexen is selling him on the prospect or something? He could be a character who gets turned early on to show potential newcomers, or even those who need a refresher, how the Norting process works. It might bring up questions regarding whether he was present during the DDD scenes, but honestly I feel like they’re using the time travel aspects to cop out of explaining who was there and how.

That would be a nice way to show the Norting process I suppose.

Though I think the pic Chaser showed of Demyx's ears in both scenes of the trailer looked very pointy to me. Maybe it's just the angle that's throwing you off?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I want to add something to this conversation about Demyx but all I can think of to say is that he's so cute.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'd probably be more into Vexen and Demyx having their own plan going on in the background, but I feel that way about most of the Norts lol. Not that I need like 10 enemy plans going all at once..just everyone doing Xehanort's bidding isn't as exciting.

kingsoraful

Awards
Demyx would be perfect for Princess and the Frog. More that one then Atlantis TBH.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Seeing Vexen in emperors new groove would be fun. Vexen and Yzma going at it? Sign me up. No idea where Demyx could be but he does seem fitting for princess and the frog.

If only Terranort/Master xehanort would appear in a Disney world. I don't even necessarily need them to be the main focus or anything. Just seeing them out and about interacting with some Disney characters as Sora tries to chase them down would be enough.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
All of these possible internal conflicts inside the Xehanorg has me thinking whether or not Xehanort will get his hands on the Xblade, or something else will happen as the catalyst to the ruin of the world. Something akin to Kefka not obtaining the power of the Warring Triad in FINAL FANTASY VI, but the world still effed up pretty badly anyways.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
why is everthing in kh3 a callback to the first kh game but in a good way this time

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Seeing Vexen in emperors new groove would be fun. Vexen and Yzma going at it? Sign me up.

i would pay money to see that happen.

No idea where Demyx could be but he does seem fitting for princess and the frog.

the Princess of the Frog has a bayou with mostly water and Demyx's element is water. plus his weapon is a sitar, a musical instrument.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Demyx would be perfect for Princess and the Frog. More that one then Atlantis TBH.

If I could whisper in Nomura’s ear, I’d tell him Demyx should definitely be in PatF and Saix should be in Atlantis or maybe Brave. Vexen is the one I can place. I could see Agrabah since his element would be cool contrast to the world environment, but I don’t know what he would want there. Lilo and Stitch could make sense as he is kind of like the mad scientist of the Organization, conducting experiments and creating life forms. There’s also the chance he and Dilan could just be trying to take Radiant Garden from Ienzo, Aeleus, and the restoration committee.

why is everthing in kh3 a callback to the first kh game but in a good way this time

Right? Don’t get me wrong, I still adore KH1. But this is like the full realization of the ideas it had.

ImVentus

Awards
Vexen would be interesting in Kuzco's kingdom, but he would also indeed work with Lilo & Stitch. If anything I would love to see Vexen in a Meet The Robinsons world.

Demyx is too much of a goof. I don't see him fit with the serious Dr Facilier and shadow creatures, but that's just me. That's a world I would have put Luxord in, but that's too late now.

shady543

Awards
Demyx could work in Emperor's New Groove too purely for the fact that the world and the villains are a goof like him. If Vexen and Demyx team up for a world then this one would work. xD
Also im glad im not the only one who really wants a Vexen and Yzma interaction. Its a perfect match xD

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Judging by the world selections for this game so far, I don't that we're going to get any Disney Neo-renaissance movies. Outside Olympus which is a tutorial world, and Pirates 3 as the obligitory live-action, everything else has just been modern Disney blockbusters.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Judging by the world selections for this game so far, I don't that we're going to get any Disney Neo-renaissance movies. Outside Olympus which is a tutorial world, and Pirates 3 as the obligitory live-action, everything else has just been modern Disney blockbusters.

Especially if you combine in any original worlds as being playable, you gotta think that eventually the workload would just be too much to have so many big expansive and interactive worlds all in here. Radiant Garden alone would be a massive undertaking if it ends up being a playable world and not just confined to cutscenes.

horto12485

Awards
Vexen would be interesting in Kuzco's kingdom, but he would also indeed work with Lilo & Stitch. If anything I would love to see Vexen in a Meet The Robinsons world.

Demyx is too much of a goof. I don't see him fit with the serious Dr Facilier and shadow creatures, but that's just me. That's a world I would have put Luxord in, but that's too late now.

I doubt we're going to get a Meet the Robinsons World but that might be saved for the Next Saga of Kingdom Hearts cause of the Time Travel maybe a Cameo from Lewis and Wilbur.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
He's the absolute cutest, I'm so happy he's returned :D
Me too, the moment they revealed not only Marluxia but also Larxene and Luxord I had a hunch that Demyx was obviously going to return as he was another Org. Member we know very little about.

Seeing Vexen in emperors new groove would be fun. Vexen and Yzma going at it?
Having Vexen in the Emperor's New Groove could be an interesting idea as he likes to create experiments and Spells just like Yzma, on top of that even if the film doesn't have the popularity factor it once had when compared to Atlantis and Treasure Planet, the film does have relevance within Disney just like Lilo & Stitch such as the Mobile app game, Disney Emoji Blitz and Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom at Disney world.

I could see Agrabah since his element would be cool contrast to the world environment, but I don’t know what he would want there. Lilo and Stitch could make sense as he is kind of like the mad scientist of the Organization, conducting experiments and creating life forms.
I actually didn't think of Lilo & Stitch for Vexen since I tend to think of Aqua (who has been deconfirmed as a Nort) and Demyx as potential darknesses for the world, the former for her connection with Stitch in BBS and the later for his element being water and having his surfer personality. But in a narrative standpoint, it makes sense cause as you said Even/Vexen created experiments and life forms much like how Dr. Jumba and Dr. Hämsterviel created the different 625 experiments and Stitch was an experiment life form created by Jumba. If we might not get the island of Hawaii (as Destiny Islands is returning to the game) then perhaps they can do an original plot set in Space and be the Sci-Fi world for this game, even if I doubt it will actually happen.

I wouldn't consider Toy Story and Monster's Inc. as "Modern Disney Blockbusters" Alpha Baymax. True they are CG films like Tangled, Frozen and Big Hero 6, along with the fact that TS had two more sequels followed by a third one coming next year and Monster's Inc. had a prequel in 2013 and a forthcoming Television series on the Disney streaming service next year. But frankly, unlike Tangled, Big Hero 6 and Frozen, both Pixar movies are actually 18-20+ years older than the former three Disney animated films as the first Toy Story came out in 1995 two years before Hercules was released and Monster's Inc. was released in 2001 which is when the Disney Neo-Renaissance/Second Dark age happened.

So even if we might not get some films from the early 2000's period I still wouldn't mind a Traditional animated world as Hercules is currently the Only Traditional Disney animated world in KH3.

Last edited:

kaseykockroach

Awards
It's a minor shame that KH3 is mostly representing the 'newer' Disney films, as I enjoyed KH1 being fairly balanced between the classic films and the Renaissance films. But it's probably for the best, as the ringmaster in Dumbo being a Heartless boss fight would be stupid even for this series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back