• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

During last week's Playstation LineUp Tour, KINGDOM HEARTS III's Big Hero 6 world was finally unveiled in all its splendor, over three years after it was first formally announced. Albeit brief, it showed off the illustrious Big Hero 6 combating the Heartless threat in San Fransokyo, along with a new look at the Gummi Ship mechanic and some quick glimpses at new story elements. There was a lot to take in, but that was only the short version.

After a long week of waiting, Square Enix has finally released the brand new extended trailer for Kingdom Hearts III.

Just ahead of the Tokyo Game Show event, KINGDOM HEARTS III fans were transported to the futuristic city of San Fransokyo, where the heroic cast of Big Hero 6 joins Sora and his friends in an epic battle against the darkness. Big Hero 6’s story of friendship continues on in KINGDOM HEARTS III, as the super crew of Hiro Hamada, Honey Lemon, Go Go Tomago, Wasabi No-Ginger, Fred and their robot companion Baymax embark on a new adventure together with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

The world of Big Hero 6 is just one of the expansive worlds in the massive KINGDOM HEARTS universe. The trailer also shows off new footage from the Disney and Pixar worlds of FrozenMonsters, Inc., Tangled and Pirates of the Caribbean, while shedding new light on the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline as well as a first glimpse of a fan-favorite character.

Additionally, the trailer introduces a new way Sora will use his Gummiphone, which has the ability to take selfies with his new friends along his journey.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts 3, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I SCREAMED THIS ENTIRE TRAILER, THERE WAS SO MUCH LIKE VEXEN, DEMYX, ROXAS AND JOZWEBFUIDZHSGUFHDUOSHFUIBF I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Sdog

Awards
OMG NOMURA! WTH! NO! OMG!!!!

THIS TRAILER HAS WAY TOO MUCH TO PROCESS!!!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Could be wrong but did they show a glimpse of a new world. I saw SDG float above what looked like ruins of a castle.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
THIS WAS SO WORTH STAYING UP FOR!! I have to rewatch a thousand times now!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
So wait, were Riku Replica and Vexen's eyes yellow?

Also, Demyx is back... Groan.

The world's are looking great though, Davy Jones is cool, but I'm still torn on the snow monster being a party member...

Seadrin

Awards
By the way.. We heard more of the english version than ever. Wow. Going to have to pick this apart.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
UMMMMMM, I don't even know what to say. Stealth reveal of a selfie mode yo. I'm gonna die.

The Pudding Heartless! THE KRAKEN! Keyblade Hero 3 lol.
Aqua just like freaking choking the Guardian with her thighs??? But then evil Aqua's speech... :(

the red monster

Awards
who is this ?
youtu.be-LNzxgjIRXWk_2.jpg

Seadrin

Awards
Vexen and Demyx Norted. Xehanort. Aqua fighting the Guardian.. by itself?.. Mobile Device from Mickey or Chip & Dale based on the design. SELFIES.

Rii

Awards
Jiminy finally made an appearance too!!! Wow this trailer was packed full of stuff. I love the confirmation of Marshmallow being a party member - though I’m still upset it’s not at least Elsa. We need more female party members, please.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Selfie mode!!! Hope there's also a photo mode and selfies are, like, an option! So nice!

So much story! ROXAS! DEMYX!! I'M HYPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back