• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I doubt we're going to get a Meet the Robinsons World but that might be saved for the Next Saga of Kingdom Hearts cause of the Time Travel maybe a Cameo from Lewis and Wilbur.
That's true as Wilbur and also the Bowler Hat Guy uses the Time Machine vehicles to travel to a different Time Period as seen in the film.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mt. Olympus (Hercules)
Toy Box (Toy Story)
Arendelle (Frozen)
Monstropolis (Monsters Inc.)
Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
Pirates (PotC)
San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)

I'm fairly certain there will be two more new/returning Disney world reveals plus 100 Acre Woods in the next three months. Nomura said the Disney world count is more than KH1 but less than KH2, so it feels fair to expect 9 or 10 Disney worlds. That isn't even counting all of the original worlds they haven't shown off yet.

This leaves room for some non-Revival films to appear.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I actually didn't think of Lilo & Stitch for Vexen since I tend to think of Aqua (who has been deconfirmed as a Nort) and Demyx as potential darknesses for the worlds the former for her connection with Stitch in BBS and the later for his element being water and having his surfer personality. But in a narrative standpoint, it makes sense cause as you said Even/Vexen created experiments and life forms much like how Dr. Jumba and Dr. Hämsterviel created the different 625 experiments and Stitch was an experiment life form created by Jumba. If we might not get the island of Hawaii (as Destiny Islands is returning to the game) then perhaps they can do an original plot set in Space and be the Sci-Fi world for this game, even if I doubt it will actually happen.

I was just coming back here to elaborate more on Stitch when I saw this! Honestly, I had pretty much dismissed Lilo and Stitch. But thinking about it being set in space once again has made me change my tune. It would protect the plot of the original film and it would be totally different from what we have so far. Stitch as a true party member would be a lot of fun too. We also still don’t have a Disney world that seems to tie in to Terra and Aqua yet. Ven has Monster’s Inc to an extent through Vanitas, but a Stitch world could tie him in as well.

As for the likelihood, honestly, as fleshed out as the Gummi ship stuff is, it would almost be a shame if there is no world set in space.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Come to think of it, a lot of the classic Disney films of that era weren't driven by villains! So I suppose focusing on the later stuff makes sense, since it's easy to make boss fights for Jafar, Ursula, Scar, etc, etc. Whereas, in comparison, I can't imagine how a Cruella De Vil boss fight would work.

ImVentus

Awards
Even though it came out of a made up leak from earlier this year, I would love to see a world with windmills in the game. Original, not based on any Disney property. I sure hope Cable Town is still going to appear.

@kaseykockroach I think a ringmaster boss battle could be amazing if done right, same for a Cruella. I got quite inspired with some ideas, from you mentioning these characters lol.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I was just coming back here to elaborate more on Stitch when I saw this! Honestly, I had pretty much dismissed Lilo and Stitch. But thinking about it being set in space once again has made me change my tune. It would protect the plot of the original film and it would be totally different from what we have so far. Stitch as a true party member would be a lot of fun too. We also still don’t have a Disney world that seems to tie in to Terra and Aqua yet. Ven has Monster’s Inc to an extent through Vanitas, but a Stitch world could tie him in as well.

As for the likelihood, honestly, as fleshed out as the Gummi ship stuff is, it would almost be a shame if there is no world set in space.
Exactly, and as each KH3 world is set to be Unique from one another having an expansion of the Deep Space world from BBS where it was just only the Galactic Federation Ship we can visit some of the other locations in space from the original film and franchise such as Planet Turo, Jumba's Lab and the Asteroid Prison. On top of that, even if some of the worlds based Big Hero 6 and Monster's Inc. have some elements as Sci-Fi (including their films), I don't think they are considered to be Sci-Fi worlds when compared to Deep Space and the Tron worlds we had in previous KH games as San Fransokyo is the Superhero/City level and Monstropolis is the Monster/Factory level in the game.

latest

latest

latest

latest

Last edited:

kaseykockroach

Awards
Even though it came out of a made up leak from earlier this year, I would love to see a world with windmills in the game. Original, not based on any Disney property. I sure hope Cable Town is still going to appear.

@kaseykockroach I think a ringmaster boss battle could be amazing if done right, same for a Cruella. I got quite inspired with some ideas, from you mentioning these characters lol.

I suppose you're right, I just figure Jafar or Ursula-type of boss fights pretty much write themselves!

On another note, I suppose it works in contrast to Birth by Sleep mostly being Walt-era films (Snow White, Cinderella, Peter Pan, etc).

kaseykockroach

Awards
...Oh, yeah. Gummi ship. I keep forgetting that exists.
I never have the mental energy to either like or dislike that thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
A cruella de vil fight could potentially be amazing. Just imagine the hot rods heartless amped up but instead she's driving.

This is how I have always envisioned her boss fight. Even if she is just a secret boss, I would be down tbh. But I would love for them to find a way to actually adapt the whole movie to fit KH better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back