• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extended Theory on the Seceret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

OK so last time I posted I set made a theory, which you can read here: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/78738-chasers-riku-bald-guy-explanation.html

Anyway, I just saw the new secret ending, and I think that I may habe been right in some respects. After the guy who looks like Roxas get frozen, you see him fall to the ground. If you look closely, you'll see that his keyblade shatters in his hand upon colliding with a rock. The normal keyblades (with keychains) are made of hearts energy, as seen by the fact that they can be summoned at will. The keyblades the knights used seems to be made out of a physical subastance, judging by the fact they can be broken.

Second, I think the light being theory may also be right. The bald guy may be the corrupted light being in Xehanort's heart, corrupted by dark energy, when he became a heartless. This can be shown by that fact that he has a degree of controll over the keyblades. This is also supported by the fact that the third symbol that Roxas draws on the desk is Twilight Town is a crown, the symbol of the keyblade, which are controlled and manifested with the energies of the light being within a keyblade master's heart.

I was wrong about the fact of the knights being simply strong-hearted people chosen by Kingdom Hearts. The guy who got frozen looks exactly like Roxas, and if you look at her for a awhile, the blue-haired girl looks a lot like Kari. I think that these two are also formed from the light being that was within Sora's heart, only they're not corrupted, because Kairi's heart had no darkness, and Sora did not remain a heartless.

I was wrong about the dark suited guy being Riku Replica. I think that he is the bald guy's "guardian." Like the one who floated behind Ansem in the first Kingdom Hearts game, and blocked our attacks. He only has a keyblade because the bald guy has a keyblade.

Anyway, I hope that you guys read this and reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back