• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EXTREAM SPOILERS ON WHOLE STORY (bbs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarditblack23

OK THIS IS A RUNDOW ON THE WHOLE GAME OF BBS. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SOILED!

OK HERE WE GO!

KHBbS Play Diary

This is the spoilery version, so please pay attention before you read.
I think that people will come here through searches anyway, so as soon as the clock rolls over on the 9th, I intend to delete this. This wasn’t meant to be a walkthrough site lol
*In the end, I finished all three without sleeping.
I’ll be a bit busy after this, so I’ll stop adding things now.
Here we go.
The opening theme is an arranged version of Hikari.
There was about 4 minutes of it, so I think the full version has been edited.
It looks like all the movie pictures that appeared in the magazine were all from here.
The secret movie from KH2FM has also been mixed in there.
You see Ven naked in the opening lol
First is the Land of Departure.
You do the tutorial, pick a character, and then there a scene of the Master Qualification Exam.
This has the scene from the trailer where the two fight.
Only Aqua can be chosen to be a Master.
They say Terra has darkness in his heart.
In Terra’s story, after this, there’s a conversation with Master Xehanort, and a scene in which everyone gathers and departs.
Including the tutorial, this part takes about 30 minutes I guess.
All the worlds are as below:
*the order in which you visit them changes according to the character
Enchanted Dominion–>Dwarf Woodland–>Castle of Dreams–>Radiant Garden–>Disney Town–>Olympus Colliseum–>Deep Space–>Neverland–>Keyblade Graveyard
Yen Sid’s place and Mirage Arena are worlds but they’re small, and you go to Destiny Islands during cutscene, but you can’t play there.
Yen Sid’s place isn’t on the current map; you go up the stairs and it’s suddenly there, connected to the very highest room lol
Things that haven’t been in magazines yet:
Terra’s Dark Impulse Style Change
If you use Dark-type etc. in the first level, it will come in the second level. The movements are unique and make me think of anti-form lol
The dark aura is very cool.
Vanitas is a being made from Ven’s extracted darkness.
Master Xehanort is using Terra to get the X-blade, and Terra is tricked into taking revenge against Erauqs.
Terra’s story concludes with Master Xehanort taking over his body, and finishes after becoming a thought-body (armour) and defeating Xehanort.
Braig appears as an enemy
He has a fighting style like Xigbar lol
After clearing it, something called a training report appears
In it are things called trophies. One requirement is to clear one person. I still only have one, but there are many.
Also, it seems you can watch all the cut-scenes from the character you cleared.
Edit:
I have also cleared Aqua’s story
The level of difficulty is incomparable to Terra’s story.
After the Master Qualification Exam, she is ordered to bring back Ven, who set off after Terra, and to observe Terra.
Aqua’s story generally seems to revolve around following those two, and it feels kind of like collecting foreshadowing.
Aqua’s the only one who meets Kairi.
You fight Vanitas 3 times in Aqua’s story.
In the last of the series of battles, you also fight Braig, but unlike in Terra’s story, he’s pretty tough.
Timeline-wise, this probably happens after Ven’s story. You must defeat Ven, who has been taken over by Vanitas (the clothes are Vanitas but the face is Ven), as the last boss.
Aqua and Ven are saved by Mickey
Ven, sleeping at Yen Sid’s place, can’t wake up
Aqua’s story ends when she goes to look for Terra, who has disappeared.
Aqua’s characteristic style Ghost Drive has too many unique mannerisms, and Blade Chain felt stronger.
In any case, attack power is pretty difficult from around Radiant Garden, and so it’s no good fighting without keeping magic in mind, I think.
You can win more effectively if you use attribute-less types like detonation-type or magnetic-type.
After getting Blade Chain, I used that all the time though lol
I don’t have time for Ven’s story, so I’ll just put something little together
Ven is the only one who meets Org. members other than Braig.
Ienzo doesn’t speak
In the last battle, you are forced to D-link with Vanitas
Goofy’s wise saying: Ventas lololol
Ven’s the only one with glide.
It’s easy to handle, but in the early stages, attack range is a problem, and you strike and miss a lot. I prefered command barrage.
Of the Destiny Islands cutscenes, Ven’s the only one who doesn’t meet Sora and Riku, and is the only one who has a conversation with Vanitas.
Under Vanitas’ helmet is a black-haired Sora.
I checked the credits; his voice actor really is Mr. Iruno.
I played it in a hurry, so I’ve written it in an incoherent order.
(Gold’s note: The blogger refers to a character named ‘Graib’; I am sure this is meant to be Braig, and I have translated it as such… if a mysterious new character called Graib appears, you can hate me :3)

State

Awards
Wow dude you need to edit that and put spoiler tags around it, plus you copy and pasted it from heartstation

The title is enough to warn people about it. Anyhow, that isn't the whole story of the plot, sir, there's still Ven's scenario to be played, btw.

Chad92

Yeah and as I was skipping past that paragraph,my eyes landed on Vanitas' identity.Nice job.Spoiled on the day the Japanese release comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back