• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EXTREME CROSSOVER ROLEPLAY! LOOOOOUUUUDD NOIIISSSESSS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So-?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
A cross-over of mostly all anime, anime-inspired video games and any other anime-inspired media. A plot that brings together the universes, or something like that. Think Kingdom Hearts, but instead of Disney, it's anime/ect.

How 'bouts? Sound any good? Would you consider it?

I figured this way, anybody could join, because even if you dislike anime, you've at least got Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, or what-have-you.

thebatman

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
This has been done before and it has been fun when it was done correctly. But therein lies the problem. ...Or rather the problem is in the type name. Primarily the fact that not everyone knows the same anime-style medias. Such as Mana Khemia ~Alchemists of Al Revis~. It's not a fairly known video game so it would take a lot of explaining to use it. Same goes for most of the games made by the same people, like Ar Tonelico.

But all-in-all, it's a concept that has almost always resulted in a LOT of happy and giddy fan-boys and fan-girls.

Nami

usually not funny
Oh, I already took that point into consideration before making the thread. It would be, of course, maditory to explain the best you could of the character you have and what world they come from. Even a complecated anime has a main plot that could be explain by just the basics. And the basics are basically all we need, considering the plot of the roleplay wouldn't be taking place in one world.

Appeasing the fans is my goal, thankkya.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm this idea could work...meeting all the Anime into one...like Devil may cry meets Vampire knight lol

Eventua

Hmm... this could be good, but I'm wondering, well...
It seems to me that the vast majority of the RPs on this Site are to do with Anime or Anime-styled stuff. I was wondering... are you sure it would have to be to do with anime-style stuff? I mean, there are quite a lot of awesome things not anime-inspired that might be good-ish... maybe?

Or is that lame?
Anyhow, either way, could I play as someone from Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Nami

usually not funny
It's hard to isolate what is acceptable and what isn't when it's expanded farther than anime-themed media already is.
I'm sorry, Eventua, no can do. But you could be from Avatar.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
I'm liking this too. A question though; would you be able to have an original character that is based from an anime, or would they all have to be canon characters?

Nami

usually not funny
Metal Gear Solid, hm? That's hard to say. I'll think on it.

Yeah, I'm also thinking of the whole canon/original do-hicky. I suppose a vote would be in order or something.

Endgame

:D
Well, how's this. When introducing a character, concept, move, ect from a specific anime, why not have it a mandatory rule to link to a wikipedia page giving a brief summary of it? Unobtrusive, and it gives people the option to quickly find information on thing they don't yet know.

My question is, what's the original componant going to be about? That'd be this RP's equivilent of destiny islands, keyblades, ect. The part binding everything together. I'm hoping for something more original then 'Portals opens up lolz.'

Metal Gear Solid? Trigun?

Sorry. Can't hear you over the sound of Gurren Lagann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back