• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye Patch Accessory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Anyone know if there is an eye patch accessory in Unchained X? I almost always put one on my custom characters on games when available.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Not in the ENG Version. I'm not even sure if there is one in the JPN version yet.

There was this guy in KHx:
ai40034.png

But i think that was it, and it was part of a Bravely Default promotion so idk if it would ever come to Unchained or not

(side note: khx has so many cool avatar stuff. i hope they come to unchained ;-; )

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Not in the ENG Version. I'm not even sure if there is one in the JPN version yet.

ai40034.png

But i think that was it, and it was part of a Bravely Default promotion so idk if it would ever come to Unchained or not

Ahh, well that's unfortunate. Thank you though!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

ai40034.png

(side note: khx has so many cool avatar stuff. i hope they come to unchained ;-; )
Just a note, that particular eyepatch is actually part of the hairstyle (part of the Vestal Ivybeth costume, from the Bravely Default Praying Brage crossover campaign with khx), you can't equip the eyepatch separately.
ai41034.png

The Pirate Captain eyepatch is an accessory, though.
ai102262.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back