• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Nope. I love it and it's my favorite mini game in the entire game. It's really easy, you just need to focus. It's only hard in the fast pace songs, especially the Gummi Ship one on Master.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Not me, I actually like Ice cream beat. Ya I miss a few, but you just need to try harder. It's not that hard, ya it's alittle harder than kh2 atlantica, but it sure as hell beats kh2 atlantica by a mile!

CreativeGenius13

I've been trying for about 3 hours of game time. And this is during the first song. (It's a Small World) I have taken years of stage and played a few instruments over the years and know perfectly well how to keep a beaqt and this is just rediclious.

Rexy

Bronze Member
αsiя;5267464 said:
Nope. I love it and it's my favorite mini game in the entire game. It's really easy, you just need to focus. It's only hard in the fast pace songs, especially the Gummi Ship one on Master.
for me its the oposite, i'm good at Gummi ship Master, bus i suck on Destiny Islands, both types xD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Hmm..the book doesn't gives any tips, just says follow the claps that the ducks make with the beat of the music. And if one of them looks like they have a spasm attack (ok, i had to lol at 'spasm attack' right now) just rapidly press the 'x'. And give your self some time to go to the next clap, like say for instance, Ex: Huey - rapid clap then Duey - couple of claps. I don't think you lose combos on rapid claps.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I find it easier to play without the music. While I can follow the beat of the music, my eye is better with following the circles because I don't think the circles are times with the music properly.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The circles might not be, becuase some people might not be fast enough to go exactly with the beat, with finger movement I meant.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I love that mini game. It's my favorite on. I do really good in it. Also I just love the songs and it's so easy to keep to the beat. I also helps pratice your shotlocks by playing it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's my favorite of all the Disney Town minigames actually. Just takes a while to get used to it, but once you focus, the timing becomes quite easy ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards
i know what you mean T^T i hate disney town all the minigames give me hell (aside racing sometimes)
no matter the difficulty that stupid icecream beat takes me several trys T^T

CreativeGenius13

Do you have to beat all the mini games as each character to get the Million Dreams Award or is it given no matter what?

I've been doing this for a several hours now and I haven't won once.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
A-fucking-men. ;_; I just NOW (after trying all night last night, all morning today, and the past 20 minutes) got the needed score. I'd rather die than try to beat the other levels.
Hell exists, and thy name is Ice Cream Beat.

And agreed with the book thing. Doesn't give tips at all.
"Just press X to the beat. It's not that hard!"
Fuck you, it is, too, hard.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Do you have to beat all the mini games as each character to get the Million Dreams Award or is it given no matter what?

this^
cause if you do theres no fucking way T^T

A-fcuking-men. ;_; I just NOW (after trying all night last night, all morning today, and the past 20 minutes) got the needed score. I'd rather die than try to beat the other levels.
Hell exists, and thy name is Ice Cream Beat.

And agreed with the book thing. Doesn't give tips at all.
"Just press X to the beat. It's not that hard!"
fcuk you, it is, too, hard.
TTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres no way >:T i could get the rest it took me an hour or more jus tto get the thousand points needed.

the fruit game isnt that much better T^T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I read that you have to complete Disney Town with each character to get the award.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Uh...The Million Dreams is given to TVA. You only need to complete DT's story, not the mini-games. You get the award as Aqua. (Again, a reason why everyone is supposed to play in the TVA order.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Uh...The Million Dreams is given to TVA. You only need to complete DT's story, not the mini-games. You get the award as Aqua. (Again, a reason why everyone is supposed to play in the TVA order.)

You can get the award with anyone, not just Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back