• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eyedentify [PS3]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
for those who dont already know:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/eyedentify/

ok so i KNOW im not the only one (/guy) here interested in this game, anyone have any thoughts of what this might actually be like?

im thinking that with a camera (much much more superior to the ps2 camera) and the mic. the game will use an extremely advanced AI system (maybe cell if its not just for graphics) so that you seem to actually be chatting with someone else. it seems like this game is based on giving certain commands to get the girls through missions but i dont know if there will be any actual "gameplay". Anyways im interested in hearing what other members think about this one.......
and yeah it is pretty nerdy if you think about it, so awesome though x)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I've heard about that...it looks pretty cool!.It's something kind of new..so it's weird! o_O

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah its completely different so it seems really cool.. im hoping this isnt just some cheap game with bad voice recognition like the things we have now >>, but its ps3 so im expecting a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back