• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F-cking Injustice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
1) Vigilantism is illegal.
2) You are being hypersensitive.

If you feel that the only way to stop someone from dropping a wrapper on the ground is to dress up as Batman and intimidate people, then you have a serious problem.

Even Batman would call you crazy.

Yeah, at least I have the benefit of having enough money to fund my war on crime and still be able to buy half of the world.

I could literally buy off crime but this whole fists of JUSTICE thing is too much fun.

Plus chicks dig the Batmobile.

Ace.

Banned
I have read about real life "super-heroes". And no Ace. I cant just calm down, this shit is consuming my neighborhood.To me, it does not matter that they are now Big Time Crimes. Its still people who need to learn respect, it seems like I am the only one here who can teach them this. But, it cant be me. I need a persona.

I so much wish that the feelings would go away, or I could just accept it; but I can not. The worst is that I can not even talk to my therapist/doctor/friends/family about this. Can somebody please explain to me the difference between a delusional person, and somebody who just wants to protect their neighborhood. P.M. if you can. Thank you, for all you said.

Lmao, are we being trolled?

This sounds like some "IF YOU MAKE YOURSELF MAN THAN JUST A MAN" speech from Ra's Al Ghul.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, at least I have the benefit of having enough money to fund my war on crime and still be able to buy half of the world.

I could literally buy off crime but this whole fists of JUSTICE thing is too much fun.

Plus chicks dig the Batmobile.

Chicks definitely dig the batmobile. It is an injustice to society for it not to exist. I am speaking through experience. how do you think i got my fly asian girlfriend back to my side

only batman will get me

OP, dude, just clean the street when you can because you can't go on a holy crusade of litter duty every day. people are asses, but at least you know that one day the planet won't exist anyways so it doesn't matter. /nihilistic view

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I swear I did not want to make a thread like this, but I cant get any of my friends involved.

I am getting more sick each day by the smallest little bits of disrespect people show. I hate the people who block the lanes at my gas station, making it nearly impossible for other cars to get through. There are kids who spray-paint obscenities (a giant 20 foot long penis) on the wall of my local park. People pull out the stop signs and street signs in my neighborhood. And then there are the people who litter, and just throw trash out of the moving window of their car.

This isnt about people selling drugs, or stealing. Its basic freaking human knowledge that YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS STUFF. What the hell. I am trying my best to control it, but can you guys/girls give me some advice on what to do. Its not like I can dress up as a super-hero and defend my streets at night, or call the police cause they dont do shit. So, help, please.

Why the fuck not? As long as you aren't beating some kids with spray paint with a crowbar, or slashing the tires of those who litter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back