• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face in cave in KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i was playing KH1 yesterday (cos i aint got KH2 yet) and i was looking in the cave and i looked where ansem pops up and if you look in there is a showdow outline if some guys face that looks like some guy i have seen in KH2 i think his name was diz but wihtout that mask

sorry id this is old

I

inhiding

Not only that, but if you look at all the drawings in the cave, all the drawings foreshadow certain aspects of Sora's whole journey (the Unknowns, Donald, Pluto, and etc.).

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Umm when I looked at the drawings I saw a Chocobo,,,I know it doesnt matter but still it was there......as for the shadow thing I did notice that at first but i didnt know what it meant.....

CHOCOBO....XD

C

cam ron 77

Kawaiikousuke said:
Umm when I looked at the drawings I saw a Chocobo,,,I know it doesnt matter but still it was there......as for the shadow thing I did notice that at first but i didnt know what it meant.....

CHOCOBO....XD

oh yeah, i saw that. even though there were no chcobos in kh2 or COM. i hope that'll change in kh3.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Haruko said:
I did notice it when I played it a long time ago but I didn't think much of it at the time. I wonder if there is anything like that in KH2.
Its says CHOCOBOS SHOULD BE IN KH.....but really I'd have to examine them again and compare what they all mean to KH2

KWEH!!!..XD

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
luckyriku777 said:
yea there is stuff like that in kh2 its namines drawings
Yeah..BUT NO CHOCOBO!!..XD...but in her drawings they look like they were all from COM and KH1...and about Roxas( I think)....but I wonder if the drawings on the walls in KH hint at more than KH2..HMM
Once again..KWEH!!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Interesting... I should go look at Namine's drawings more closely. Can someone get some pics of them up close so we can examine them?

Shiseiten Hikari

really?! i have to check that out. i never really noticed. i always wondered if there was something there...but i never thought of it. thanks for pointing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back