• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix)" to release on Utada's 8th studio album

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The first half was nice, then it just went off and not in a particularly good way, at least to my tastes lol

Really just want a slow/reserved version without all the bells and whistles.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I didn't care for it now I've listened to it. It did start off okay...but after that it becomes unbearable. The only other part I liked was in the last third when they spliced the lines of the chorus to double ("Let me FACE, let me face, Let me FACE, let me face, let me face my fears." Personally, I was one of those who always loved the original version, it and DTT both.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've enjoy quite a few "glitchpop" songs (I used to listen to Pogo a lot) so this was right up my alley! Wow I like it a lot! It does get a little to repetitive after a while though but I like it more than the original KH3 remix, no offense to Skrillex. I feel like this song is better suited to an opening compared to the KH3 opening. Would be cool to see a pro splice together the KH3 intro to fit here.

Last edited:
Back