• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face My Fears - EP AVAILABLE NOW!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify!! Go stream/buy!!!

FULL LYRICS:

Breath
Should I take a deep?
Faith
Should I take a leap?
Taste
What a bittersweet
All my
All my life

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
Won’t be long, won’t be long, I’m almost here
Watch me cry all my tears

Lose
Soon I’ve nothing to
Space
This is what I choose
A mile
Could you walk in my shoes?
All your
All your life

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Face My Fears is better than Don't Think Twice, don't @ me.

I don’t know what you’re listening to....

I've been hearing "Hold back the tears" as well xD

There's this extra sound between where "my" and "tears" would be, which is what's not convincing me otherwise.

shuyin_zer0, you're literally the only other person I've seen who isn't on the "watch me cry all my tears" boat so I guess we're dying on this hill together.

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I really like the song! I'm a fan of how the piano arpeggios in the beginning of the second verse and continues throughout the verse if you listen closely. I also like the drums in the second verse, it's relatively simple and the synths are pretty much doing the heavy lifting. Lyrically I'm a fan of course, but my favorite part HAS to be the breakdown that occurs before the beat drop, as well as the pianos coming back in strongly during the chorus.

I like it a lot, especially how upbeat it is but it also has that emotional feel to it when you add the pianos, particularly in the intro.

LostArtist

Awards
This is officially Yanny vs Laurel 2.0

lol to me it's more like the dress, even though that was sight, cause with the dress I saw it both ways. I only heard laurel. But yea lol it's crazy, all I hear is hold back the tears now

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol to me it's more like the dress, even though that was sight, cause with the dress I saw it both ways. I only heard laurel. But yea lol it's crazy, all I hear is hold back the tears now

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Well, according to the lyric book it is supposed to be "cry all my tears". And that is what I hear but I dunno. I often have weird issues parsing song lyrics a lot of the time so I don't trust myself no matter what language it is.

Also, just wanted to ask if anyone else thinks she is looping "悩む,悩むな" in the last bridge? It's in both the Japanese and English versions and I can't quite parse if it is actually supposed to be that or my mind is just pulling out words for what is supposed to be filler. Anyone else hear that?

furusatoe

I can't believe Square has done nothing to promote this. When the teaser trailer launched back in December there was a sizable number of people, if not the majority, that were itching to hear the full version (hell, that video went #1 on trending on YouTube). And yet here we are on launch day and . . . nothing. Not even a perfunctory tweet! What a wasted opportunity.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't believe Square has done nothing to promote this. When the teaser trailer launched back in December there was a sizable number of people, if not the majority, that were itching to hear the full version (hell, that video went #1 on trending on YouTube). And yet here we are on launch day and . . . nothing. Not even a perfunctory tweet! What a wasted opportunity.

They released a press release. A tweet is probably coming soon.

Back