• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Face wont stop bleeding! Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I don't know what's happening. There is this tiny little hole, like thumb tack side that just randomly appeared next to my lip.
It is bleeding profusely!
It won't stop and it is just coming out so fast.
Help!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Keep washing it with cold water and apply pressure, it should stop eventually.

You could've just accidently cut yourself, pimples and the like bleed a lot too

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
apply pressure to it,

oh yeah and

band-aid.

ihad a spider bite on my wrist and it wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour until i put a band-aid on so yeah that will help a lot.

are you sure its not like a pimple or something? if you honestly have no clue, you should go to the doctor.

or ask your parents maybe they'll know what it is.

Penance

Why in God's sweet holy name would you come on here and ask for help with this? Get you MOM or a DOCTOR. WHAT THE....

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I honestly have no clue.
It did the same thing last night.
There is no pain, and after it is done bleeding there is no mark.
It's the strangest thing.
I fill a whole tissue with blood in about 30 seconds.
I'm on my 15-20th tissue.

Prajna

Make sure to clean it with Hydrogen Peroxide, if you have any, or witch hazel so the area doesn't become infected. Then just apply pressure until the blood coagulates.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
do you have any band aids? i told ya the same thing happened on my wrist..[except it was a spider bite] and the second i put a band-aid on it stopped bleeding.. and it was bleeding a looot for like an hour.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
yah if my face where bleeding i would tell my mom. well actually i would tell my sister since she's a nurse..

oh hell no if i told my dad, he'd be like "what do you want me to do about it? i can't do anything about it. if it really hurts then cut it off or something. what? it doesn't hurt anymore, does it?" obviously it still hurts! -_- xD

It doesn't hurt at all.
It finally stopped again, but I'm afraid it will start for a third time.
I don't know what to do.
There is literally no mark that I can see or feel.

Awards
Make yourself bleed somewhere else so you won't be so worried about your face.

But if it's really bothering you, get some isopropanol, a.k.a. rubbing alcohol. It won't feel good, but do that and apply pressure with a tissue and it'll be gone. If it's a small hole, then it'll stop.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
maybe its your pores.. did you touch it or hit yourself or something before it started bleeding? or like, where you eating before? maybe when you move your lip around or w/e it starts the bleeding..

you should tell your parents when they get home!

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
....You're gonna die...........................................
Just joking!

Though I would call a doctor, not that it is an emergency. But just so he can properly diagnose what's wrong.
You can't trust the internet to find all of the answers to you're problems. It's just a unofficial archive that people have bent and twisted.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
maybe its your pores.. did you touch it or hit yourself or something before it started bleeding? or like, where you eating before? maybe when you move your lip around or w/e it starts the bleeding..

you should tell your parents when they get home!

I don't live with my parents.

Prajna

It doesn't hurt at all.
It finally stopped again, but I'm afraid it will start for a third time.
I don't know what to do.
There is literally no mark that I can see or feel.

Maybe you're a spontaneous bleeder like people who experience the phenomena of spontaneous combustion where they just burst into flames for no evident reason whatsoever. Hopefully you'll stop bleeding soon... maybe your face is having it's period. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back