• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fairy God Mother Replaced with YUNA (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
since the FGM(fairygodmother) returned to her world(obviously) then who will teach summons to sora/BHK(if he is playable)

i think since yuna was a summoner in ffx i think she can teach sora the new summons and stuff like that.

what are your ideas on this

who else could be a summon teacher other than yuna

reply your ideas

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
i dont think that will happen. It just wouldn't go with the flow plus all the summons yuna had were ff style...not kingdom hearts

JoeysGirl

as cool as the FF characters are... i dont think that KH2 will be like totally loaded with them. no offense but I doubt ur theory is true

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
but she had returned to her world and probably cant leave now (the fgm)
so somone will hav to replace her. it doesnt matter if yuna specializes in ff summons she could learn som disney 1s or they could put ff summons in KH but i dont think thats possible as they are more frightening to the little kids who play kh. and they probably wont put ff summons in kh anyway so iunno so just keep postin y'all i need more ideas...

JoeysGirl

maybe we wont even learn summons in KH2 from the gems we give to fairy godmother. maybe in KH2 they will all be like tinkerbell and genie where wen u meet them, u can get them. like when we go to Pride Rock we could get Simba as a summon in other worlds. Or we might get summons of the guys we used to fight with like Tarzan or Aladdin. Or maybe the godmother herself will be a summon. (its just a theory that just came to my head dont flame on it!)

the main point is:
i really doubt that there will be FF summons from Yuna.
but that's just me so whatever.

Lock_On

That would be nice, FGM wasn't all that great to me. If they possibly EVER put any kind of FF summon into KH (Which will most likely not happen) the bottom of their list would definately have to be Shiva. She is always half-naked, ALWAYS!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And how do you know there will be summons? How do you know that we won't go to Cinderella's world? How do you know that we won't see the Godmother anymore?

JoeysGirl

.:KL:. we are just thinking out loud. of course we have no proof that's 100% but we're just talking about a theory.

please dont hurt me!:(

Lock_On

I think Nomura said that there will be an upgrade on summons and how you use them, .:KL:. I'm almost positive **he** said it sometime.

Last edited:

that's the thing we just dont know for all we know we could summon Red XIII from FF7 when we meet vincent from FF8

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
JoeysGirl said:
.:KL:. we are just thinking out loud. of course we have no proof that's 100% but we're just talking about a theory.

please dont hurt me!:(

'_'

For some strange reason, your fear makes me...something....(saying happy seems wierd....)

I think Nomura said that there will be an upgrade on summons and how you use them, .:KL:. I'm almost positive it said it sometime.

Meh, I've heard nothing on summons....even though there most likely will be summons....

And....I never knew Nomura was an it....XD.....I always though he was a he XD

(Meh, I feel horrible....*continues wandering the forum*)

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Unfortunatly, the voice of Yuna is doing Namine (or someone in KH2).

That is a good idea milkman64, it makes sense!

And to DaDides, just because Yuna's summons were FF style, doesn't mean she can't teach you Summons. I hope she does, even if they were Disney summons. I also hope for FF summons, like Shiva of FFX or Bahamut of FFX!!!

JoeysGirl

im glad ur feeling better from mi fear .:KL:.

believe it or not i am sick too i havent been in school thurs, fri, mon, or tues. today my foster mom pulled me out of bed and pretty much dragged me to school

but since that has nothing to do with anything i will just say this: I don't think Yuna will replace Fairy godmother, i think that u will get summons as you meet them, and i think the summons will not be FF characters.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
good theory, never thought of it before, but i doubt it'll happen

I like the way sora grips his keychain and says a line such as "Give Me Strenght!" It really inspires me... (Wiping tear from eye)

But then again Yuna's summoning sequence is awsome with the introduction of Her Aeon such as Bahamunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back