• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Faith or Salvation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
which of ven's moves are better? Faith or salvation? they both basically do the same thing right? but i can never decide which one to put in my command deck

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
One of them is an attack command and the other is a magic command. If you like using physical attacks then use salvation. For magic it is faith. Neither is really 'better" than the other it just comes down to preference.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i love faith i wonder why aqua can use it though

Z

Zulkir

I'd say faith as I seem to execute that more often(I get knocked out of salvation all the time).

For any "nuke" ish spell though, Megaflare beats all.

Silverslide

To the people saying salvation is slow:

It's better if you use it with magnega, even against bosses if you time it right you can still hit them.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I kinda like Salvation better, but Faith is faster by a few seconds. All in all, it's just like TheLight said, it's mostly preference.

Salvation: Takes a few seconds to charge, but knocks enemies in the air with the beams of light it creates, even Ventus final boss version of Vanitas. Can put you into Fever Pitch.

Faith: Faster execution, and covers a little more ground. It does not uplift enemies, however. I don't know of any command styles it can put you into...*Sweatdrop* I'll get back to you on that one.

It just depends on how you play. I'll edit with more details when I get them.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Faith. Definitely Faith. It's faster, I've never gotten knocked out of it before (mostly because as soon as it's cast, you basically have a barrier of the swords of light), and I actually just like the look of it better. Seems to have a longer range, too. And to...however asked before...it'll obviously put you into Fever Pitch if you use it first, but if you're in something else, then fill it up with Faith, you'll go into Wingblade.

Silverslide

From my experience, Faith does fail damage on bosses. Salvation puts a pretty big dent in them.

Ralz

Personally, I use neither unless I know I'm going to be fighting a lot of Unversed. Being flashy is cool and all, but I've been knocked out of Salvation before. (Not that it helps to do it right next to a Chrono Twister. >_<)

I like Faith a little better, because those swords of light are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back