• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fake Kingdom Hearts II screenshots?I protest!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
remember the KHII screenshots that were given in magazines,sites etc before the game was released?I am sure you do...one of them really bothers me!!here it is...

kingdomhearts2-49276zpn0.jpeg

well we see Sora,Donald and Goofy in Hollow Bastion from KH(you can see the balcony and the castle were Maleficent used to live)....the problem is that none has seen this cutscene in KHII.
right so far??I guess Nomura did not like it enough...so,here's my question:
Will Nomura change his thoughts about the upcoming three KH titles?That means the screenshots that have been released so far may be fake?:confused:

D

Divine Light

yeah dont worry about it was just one little thing. it is true games go through changes as they are being made.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, Kingdom Hearts 2 was a 4-year development process, and the very first trailer (the one you pictured) was shown very early into production when they had basic ideas of what they were going to do, but not much was finalized. So, naturally, after 3-4 years of making the game clearly some things changed from the short trailer they showed barely a year after they started making the game

These 3 games are not that way, Kingdom Hearts 2 was announced 3 years before we would even see it on store shelves, so there was quite a lot that could change over the course of the project. So the difference here is, that these games were announced in September 2007, and 2 of them are being released before September 2008! These games are being announced, and then released, within a year! By this point, they know precisely what's going on with these games, 2 of them are practically done already, so we're not going to encounter the same issue as we would with a game that's 4 years away from being released

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
don't trip, the game has been released for quiet some time.

those screenshots are old. the game has been made and released and that's all that matters. =]

Wasilis

Bronze Member
In youtube in a AMV someone has this video. It shows Sora, Donald and Goofy running towards the organisation XIII and simultaneously they defeat the heartless. If you want, I can tell you the name of the video. When I first saw it I wa confused. Is this real???!!! I wondered.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it'll only get better anyways.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
well,now I've seen the video from the link MuffinMan gave us (see above), I wish they did not cut off some of the cutscenes which are shown there.I accept they couldn't use Hollow Bastion from KH1 but the cutscene with Roxas chasing the Nobody and the one Donald casted ice on himself by accident were really cool!!they could use those without having a problem!!

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Actually, they did go there in KH2, it was just that the castle was in ruins after a year had gone by.:thumbup:

Are you thinking of Villian's Vale? I'm thinking of the other castle, that Ansem used and that Maleficent uesd in the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back