• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fallout: Eternal War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Fallout: Eternal War

The Empire wasteland, once known as new york city, has now been reduced to nothing more than a memory of the old world, a world destroyed by humanity’s war on itself. All around the wasteland of new york, is crawling with factions involved in a war for power, or beast created from the hell that the world has become. Deep inside this wasteland though, is the key to gaining control over all of the Empire wasteland, technology from the old world, that if found, and used the correct way, the wasteland would be given to whoever had been this power. A G.E.C.K. That can terraform the Empire wasteland in time into something livable , and a water purifier, a machine that will produce clean, and fresh water for the land. The Empire wasteland will learn of these machines soon, and when found out, a faction war will for the Empire Wasteland will begun. War will consume the waste, and like we all know, war.....war never changes.​
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot eyes stared at the image that was placed in his vision, Thomas Howlett stared at the door to the wasteland. He wondered if this was the right choice to make, I mean he was only still a boy. Then again, could he still call himself a boy at 17? Can anyone still be counted as a child in the wasteland just because of age? Though, Thomas wasn't in the wasteland, at least not yet. The youth was still inside the vault, staring at the vault door. It wasn't too late, he could just walk back to his room, pretend that nothing had changed, and just live out his life safe inside the vault. Maybe he could have children with one of the girls he had grown up with. He heard the rumors, he knew what he would find if he left the vault......then again, after what he'd just found out, would life in the vault settle the sickening feeling in his heart. He knew once he opened the door to the wasteland, there would be no returning.

Memories began to play in Thomas's mind, his childhood, his friends, 'family', the experiences he's had.....was he ready to just let go of all of it?

“There's nothing left here for you” A voice in his head said.”

“There could be...if I tried.” He weekly argued with the voice.

The voice though just laughed cold and spat “You're lying to yourself, just like they all lied to you! Life is meaningless here, we both know that.” Thomas could only wince, it was sad when you had to hear the bitter truth, even sadder when it has to be a voice in your own head.

It was time to go, it'd be dawn in a couple hours....Thomas wanted to leave before security could stop him, before he would want them to stop him. Armed with nothing, but a B.B. Gun, baseball bat and a simple pistol, Thomas walked out of the vault for the first and last time, and into the darkness of the Empire wasteland.

(4 years later.)

A pair of eyes shined darkly in the night, the creature had found it's prey. The body of Thomas Howlett lay on a make-shift bed in a abounded Sub-way train. The bodies of dead Gouls and Raiders littered outside, and around the young man. The creature watched as Thomas's chest rose up and down, waiting, watching, and after some time, the creature began to stalk towards its prey.

Still UN-aware of his surroundings, Thomas slept it an almost drug induced sleep, this being the first time he had slept this entire week no less. The creature began to pick up speed, and thus lost any care to still be stealthy, it didn't matter if the man had woken up or not, it was too late. The creatures mouth had upon up and in a flash the creature was upon Thomas.

Blue eyes snapped open ten second too late, and Thomas was forced to face the fate that had befallen him. “Reggie!” Thomas yelled as his pet dog jumped on top of him and started to lick his master's face like a lonely puppy. He had left his dog Reggie at the Regulator base, but it seems the dog had found its way out. Again.

Pushing the dog away from his face and sitting up from the bed, Thomas ran a hand through his dirty, greasy brown hair. It had been at least two weeks since he'd been at the Regulator base, most people would be declared dead by now. Though Thomas wasn't most people.

Picking up his weapons, and anything else he had left sprawled out on his 'bed', Thomas began his long travel back above ground and to the Regulator base. At the moment he was somewhere underground in Queen, and the base of the Regulators was in Brooklyn. It should only take him a couple hours to reach if he manages to keep his stops short.

After forty minutes of walking, Thomas mind had started to wanderer, as it would always when he and his dog are left alone with nothing to fight. It had been four years now that he'd been away from the Vault, four years in the wasteland. His pip-boy beeped every year to remind him of the date. Thomas had ventured back to the vault from time to time, never going inside it, since the password had been changed, but always just looking at the entrance to it. Thinking of a life he left behind, wondering if his name, his face was still on their minds.

The hiss of a feral ghoul quickly brought him out of his trace.

“Stupid creatures.” Thomas mumbled, it wasn't that he thought Gouls were dumber than normal humans, he just knew that the feral ghouls had a habit of always alerting anything within ear shot that it had found a new target, making said target full aware of it's presence, and almost always giving time to take aim.

Raising his hunting rife to the feral ghoul, Thomas just muttered “bulls-eye.” Then pulled the trigger. Just another day in the Empire wasteland.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Logan quickly dodged the slash of a Deathclaw, and then without missing a beat, the man had grabbed hold of the arm, wrapped his legs around it, and stabbed his combat knife into it. The beast roared in pain, and began to savagely bash the body attached to it. Logan had been forced to let go, but not before sliding the knife down with him as he slid off the beast's arm.

As the Deathclaw gave another roar of fury, Logan raised his Plasma pistol and began to empty it into the monster of the waste.

After about 40 shots, the Deathclaw had finally just melted into a puddle of plasma slop. This had been the fourth one Logan had to put down this week. Than again, he WAS in their common nesting ground. His train of thought had been broken as he saw a Brotherhood of Steel vertibird hovering over him. It was his ride back to base.

The door opened, and Logan wordlessly got into the flying machine. The vertibird had been captured from the Enclave many years ago in the capital wasteland, it had been a donation, one of many by the the Brotherhood out there. Logan had always wanted to see out there, hearing that The brotherhood out in Washington had long since taken up the fight for the Wasteland.

At the moment, Logan was fully clad in his power armor, and to at least get a proper vision that wasn't through the old, damaged helmet, Logan lazily tossed it off of his head and to the floor of the machine. The other soldiers look at him for a moment, but none spoke, they never really felt the need to, since most of the men and woman in the machine had been under Logan's command, and had all gotten use to his lack of respect for power armor. Most of the soldiers had become use to his actions.

Logan was by no means an old man, but he wasn't a young man either anymore. Just gracing the age of forty a couple months ago, Logan was slowly getting use to the idea of being called middle age. A title few get in the Empire wasteland anymore. His hair was graying, his face covered with scars, and he was sure the pains in his body last much longer than the younger men and woman in the service of the Brotherhood. Yet the pain was his medal, a reward for all the years he fought.

“There is going to be a meeting soon sir!” One of the younger soldiers had yelled across from him, the boy was already a knight. Rose quick in the eyes of the elders, but Logan knew it wouldn't last.

Grunting Logan just kept his eyes closed trying to get some sleep. “Good for them, tell me how it goes.” Logan said.

The young man though continued to speak “Um..sir it's about you!”

Cracking his eye open, Logan just gave a tired sigh. All he wanted to do was get some sleep before his next mission out in the wasteland.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Skylar leaned back against her shabby swivel chair in the small rundown apartment she called home and rested her booted feet on the three legged desk supported by old magazines and newspapers. The chair screeched under her light weight as she casually crossed her arms behind her head; taking care to remind her visitor of the pistol in her hand in case the conversation turned messy.

"I'm afraid the caps you're offering will not be enough to fund what you're asking for, Mr. Davis." Skye commented apathetically while eyeing the Enclave member from head to toe. "Our lower level comrades within the Talon Company are a little less experienced for what you want. However, add a thousand more caps on top and I'm sure I can find somebody willing to take on the task."

He paused briefly as the shock washed over his dilapidated figure. If he couldn't afford the price tag Skye would send him on his way with a bullet in the back of his head. She waited patiently as silence flooded the room for her company's answer; all the while never tearing her bright blue eyes from his.

"B-but I don't have that kind of money to give you." He stuttered; his eyes fighting to find a place to rest in the room besides on her as he towelled away the sweat on his forehead with a dirty rag.

"You're a terrible liar, Mr. Davis. You're obviously exhausted; spent days in the waste to find me, eh? A man such of your origins does not lower himself just to walk away empty handed." She pointed the tip of her gun to the suitcase tightly wound in his calloused fist. "Many men have tried to counter my offers in the past and failed, Mr. Davis. I warn you not to try to change that."

His cracked lips trembled as Skye's stubborn demeanour continued. She waved the gun; an effort to remind him his time here was limited.

He dropped the suitcase on the desk and took a quick cautious step back as Skye leaned forward to check out the contents. "An even 2000," he broke through the tense silence that only he felt. "that should be enough, right?"

The red-head sighed internally; it wasn't as much as she had hoped to threaten the man into spending. Skye toyed with the caps between her fingertips, weighing down her options quickly.

"Your task will be completed before sunrise." She decided as she slammed the suitcase shut and deposited it beside her seat out of reach of the flustered man.

He took a moment to investigate her answer more thoroughly. "Wait, that quickly?"

Skye stood from her seat. She let a confident smile break through her disinterest, and disappointment from the lack of caps, and slipped her pistol back into its holster by her hip.

"You've hired the best, Mr. Davis. You should expect results."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
A click and a boom, followed by a screech and another click followed by a boom. A Feral Ghoul goes down, then followed by another. A flash from the end of shotgun being fired lights up the inside of a tunnel full of Feral Ghouls. A young man garbed in a trench coat stands over a pile of dead Ghouls, more Ghouls all around him dropping like flies as he shots one by one into the crowd.

"Shit, why are there so many!" exclaimed Gordon Trust as he fired another shot into two heads at the same time, a lucky shot that will never happen again for the rest of the day. His shot gun runs out as he slings it over his back into it's holder, reaching into his gun holsters and pulling out his twin pistols.

He begins to fire into the crowd of Ghouls, many of them going down, but so many of them left. "Damn it, before I even get where i'm going i'm going to be down to just my sword. Who knew finding this Ghoul settlement would be so damned hard." Gordon spat as a Ghoul creeps up behind him only to get a face full of bullet. "Damn things are getting smarter. I need to get through this quickly."

He returns his guns to his holsters and pulls his hunting sword from it's sheath. He rushes forwards and slash at every Ghoul he can find, many of them finding themselves with slashes through their faces and buckling to the ground. Several more getting kicked and punched to the ground, some even finding jagged pipes and wires jutting from their bodies as they die.

Gordon runs through the crowd and into the rest of the tunnel, looking back to see the remaining few straggling along behind him. His attention return to the front as he nears a junction in the tunnels. He bursts into a large room with a tall ceiling, light filtering in from a grate near the top. He turns and fires a few remaining shots into the tunnel and sighs as the last go down.

He turns to take the next tunnel and comes face to face with a glowing Ghoul. "Oh wow, what a perfect specimen." he says watching it closely, admiring the glow of it's abdomen and the faint glow of the rest of it's body. Holstering all his weapons he jumps and kicks it in it's jaw, sending it backwards into a wall where Gordon then proceeds to smash it's head in with another swift kick to it's temple.

Dusts himself off and pulls a map from a satchel on his belt, looking it over and finding the spot where he is. "Looks like i'm not too far off from where I need to be." he says as he continues down another tunnel to his left. "Should reach the gate in no more than ten minutes, as long as I don't run into anything." Sighing as he realizes there is no wood to knock on as he readies his weapons just in case.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

A wrinkled hand gently fiddled with the large dial, twisting it back and forth causing an arrangement of different sounds to come out of the cracked radio.

…..don’t want to set the world, on, fi…

….ongo, bongo I don’t want to leave the Con…

….nd this is Three Dog! Coming to you live from Washi….

The old man glared annoyingly at the radio, even slamming his fist into the casing of it, causing much more dents to appear on it, the clear cause of those that had preceded the new fist mark. As nothing but static fell on the airwaves for the next minute, the old man finally smiled as the signal he was looking for soon came through.

…at….erican….ope that answers your question, madam. And now, to all those here and listening to this broadcast throughout the Empire Wasteland, I would like to thank you for coming to hear my talk.

As the smooth voiced man on the radio thanked everyone who was listening, the old man smiled widely as he took his seat close to the radio, just like the many other who now sat in the bar, listening to every word that was said.

I know there are those who do not see, eye to eye, with the Enclave. With the course of actions of those within the group down through the years. But that is where things will begin to change! Starting now! We will be working to build an America where your children can grow old without worry. To bring back, the simple time when you could trust your neighbour without thinking rather shockingly that they might cut your throat for a mere bottle of water. No my fellow Americans, this is not a world that you nor anyone deserves to live through. And the Enclave, are here to change that.

Many miles away, in one of the little settlements surrounding the great ruins of New York, renamed to become the almost legendary status of Empire City, a large crowd continued to grow before the pieces of scrapped metal built Town Hall. On the top of what could be considered steps, a podium of sorts was hastily put together for the man that now stood behind it. Wires of all shapes and states of wear, ran from the equally mismatched collection of microphones that bunched together like a bouquets of flowers.

This allowed the long coat, top hat, wearing man to speak to the stretching crowd before him. Hovering from each side of him, and along the sides of the Town Hall, the group of Mister Gutsy robots watched with their sensors for any sign of danger, while the satellite shaped Eyebots flew through the sky broadcasting the man’s voice to those who would have trouble hearing him, and acting as further security for the Mister Gutsy’s.

You are all hard working Americans! And those striving for an America where we can all live in peace and prosperity someday, will find the Enclave will be there by their side. To help tend your fields, your work, your needs. And as I, President Alexander has mentioned before, you can count on seeing me there, shoulder to shoulder with you.” Said Alexander causing the crowd to explode in an excited cheer.

Awards
Its late one night at the bar, many of the settlement's residents are drinking, being "pleased" by the barman's women, and just generally having a good time. It was one big party. That is until a scruffy looking man walks in and makes his way to the bathroom, locking it behind him. This was Johnny Hendo.

He sits down on the toilet and relaxes a little bit. He then pulls a container of Jet out of his pocket. He blows some of the dirt and blood off of it before finally sticking the drug inhaler into his mouth and taking a few breaths of it in. Beginning to feel light headed and filled with confidence, he emerges from the restroom. He had already begun to sweat from the euphoria. His legs were wobbling as they carried him to the bar. "Vodka." He said obviously sounding high. The bar keep was a little wary of the man, but if he was paying then he didn't care. Johnny then brought a pistol out of his pocket and stuck it under the bar so when the barman came back with the bottle he would feel the barrel pressing against his bloated belly. Just as suspected, the barman jumped a little as he felt the gun. Johnny snatched the alcohol away from him and taking a swig. "Ahh." He said refreshingly as he looked back down at the scared fellow. "Have a women and child come through here? She has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, kinda skinny."

"No. No. I haven't seen them. Please, don't kill me. You can have the vodka. On the house." The barman was terrified.

"I... I think you have seen them. You just aren't telling me something." The Jet was taking even more effect on Johnny now as he grabbed the man by the collar a dragged him over the counter. He put the gun against his head and took another sip of his drink. "I think a man such as yourself. A man with no morals. A man selling these women for money. You want to know what your head will look like if a bullet goes through it?" The man began to try and scream, but Johnny readied the pistol which kept him quiet. "It will look almost the same except there will be a hole through it." He then placed his gun back in his holster and pulled out a knife. "Thats why I'm going to use this instead. It will be a bit more colorful. My kid likes colors." Johnny then dragged the man outside and to the back of the bar.

A younger man then comes out of the back of the bar with a can of trash. He sees Johnny with the knife and the man against the wall. He scurries back in a gets a few of his buddies to come get Johnny. Johnny slashes the man's arm causing him to scream in pain. "Now, are you gonna tell me? No?" He then stabs him in the thigh and the man falls to the ground. "How bout now?"

At this point, two men then jump on Johhny's back. He hits one of them off only to have another grab and begin dragging him away. One goes to check on the barman. The others proceed to throw Hendo out of town. Johnny hits the dirt and bits of pavement with a thud and the other men begin kicking him and picking him back only to hit him in the face making him fall back to the ground. The men start walking back to town, laughing and saying things like, "Don't come back! Deadbeat! Addict!" Johnny didn't care, he was used to this. At least he was sober now from the beating.

He then pulled the hunting rifle from its strap on his back and looked through the scope at the barman. "Bye, Bye." Johnny said chuckling as he pulled the trigger and the man's head was blown apart. "Asshole." He said condescendingly. The other men in town began to scramble about. A few began running back to the entrance knowing it was Johnny. Johnny then began walking away swinging the rifle back onto his back. Another day, and nowhere closer to finding them. he thought then saying aloud, "Damnit."

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
As her leader's voice boomed out into the crowd Julie couldn't help but smile at Alexander's words. As all the other presidents have come and go in the Enclave's time, the woman was sure that Alexander had been the best of the all, truly deserving of the title.

Any mission that had been from his orders, she had followed, and would continue.

Looking away from the robots, Julie let her eyes look around the people of Empire city, they looked as devoted to the cause as any soldier would be, though Julie knew that not all people in the Empire wasteland supported the Enclave. The brotherhood opposed them, Talon Company was a hired gun, and Raiders were just monsters of the waste in the flesh. The only faction they had no real problem with would be the Regulators.

"Deluded fools." The woman thought, they had refused to be apart of the Enclave, yet still claim to support the ideals of freedom. Hadn't any of them realized the only way o bring about peace was to bring back America, what the Enclave was doing.

Julie touched the ear piece to her ear. There had been a simple communication device she used to keep in check with the others of her squad. "Any movement?" She questioned in a British voice a fellow Enclave soldier. She had been born in America, but her family could be tracked back to the United Kingdom, a fact that had forced her to work harder for her position as General.

"Nothing to report......wait there seems to be a Wastelander coming up from the sewers. " The voice said in her ear.

The woman raised a brow, it wasn't odd for a Wastelander to wanderer into these things, in fact most of them had been wanderers, but coming from the sewers means he had fought Gouls, and lived, that meant he was talented with a gun. "Check who he is, if Brotherhood, kill, if not trouble then let him be."

The man just gave a "Roger." Then left to check up on the new wastelander showing up.

Julie gave a sigh as Alexander finished his speech. She did enjoy hearing that man speak.

The light from the end of the tunnel was telling Thomas that the sewers had finally come to an end, and he was at the exit. The man gave the dog at his side a friendly pat on the head, and made his way out of the Goul infested death trap.

He heard a powerful voice faintly and realized it must of been the Enclave. You could say he was a perceptive one, and he knew that the only people who did public speaking out of the factions had been the Enclave, or the Raiders, and since screams of pain and agony hadn't yet reached his ears, it was a safe bet that it was the Enclave speaking.

As Thomas walked out into the open, he had already noticed a Enclave soldier looking at him. Must of heard the footsteps. Bastards always did have good hearing. Must of been that pure genetic thing going on. "Like people in the vaults" Thomas muttered to himself.

The soldier made his way to Thomas, making sure to keep his Plasma Rifle ready, just in case he would be trouble.

Before the man could even utter a word though, Thomas through his hands up in a friendly matter. "Don't worry, I'm not brotherhood, Talon, or Raider scum" He how the Enclave felt about other factions, and he didn't want any part of it. "I'm just a Regulator."

Giving a dark chuckle, the man let his weapon drop some. "Another one of you bleeding hurts, alright, be on ya way kid." The man said walking away. The soldier knew that they never started trouble with anyone in less started with first. No need to pursue why he had even been in the sewers. "Just a Regulator, nothing to report." The man said into his ear peice, with that he just made his way away from Thomas.

Thomas's attention was drawn away from the soldier as he heard his dog Reggie barking.

The dog was hungry, they had spent at least the last nine hours exploring the sewers, Thomas had managed to recover some ammo, supplies and a couple of things from the sewers, all of which had been tucked into a large bag he was carrying on his back.

Giving his dog a little snack from the bag, the young man gave a gaze back at the soldier, who was now walking back to the crowd to stand watch along with the robots. Another Enclave rally. Oh, well. No concern of his.

It was time to make tracks, it was time for him to stop messing around and get back to the Regulator base. Thomas walked away from the event going on, and made his way into the Streets of Empire city.

________________________________________________________________________________

Julie tossed a casual glace as the member of her squad questioned the wastelander, she had already been informed by the soldier that he had been a Regulator. Her guess had been right.

The Regulators, she had met some in her thirty nine years in the Wasteland, even killed some if it had to come to that. Though, she hadn't minded them as much as the Talon Company, they were mercenaries, caps hungry.

Realizing that there wouldn't be any need for combat, Julie just settled down to keeping guard of the president As he spoke to the people. Even as a general, a soldier does as she must.

As the Brotherhood Vertibird landed into the base, many new recruits gazed on at the machine. The the veterans it was a normal day, but fresh meat would always give a look of wonder. Sometimes it was heart warming to watch so many young souls look on with pride, other times it was crushing once you realized that many of them would either be killed, or broken by the ways of the waste.

Logan hoped out of the Vertibird the second the door opened up, the damn machines always did piss him off to be in. Preferring the feel of being on foot, than riding in something that could be shot down any second.

Making his way through the crowd and into his bunker, Logan had already put it into his mind that the elders could wait for whatever they had to say. The man was tired, injured and honestly just wanted to catch a couple hours sleep before he'd have to start his next mission.

When he entered the bunker that he had all to himself, the veteran soldier imminently collapsed onto the bed. The bed had been lumpy, old, and smelled in his opinion "Like shit," but Christ all mighty it felt good to just lay down for a second.

It was only till he started to feel a strain from wearing his power armor, did Logan actually shed himself of his varies weapons, armor and anything else he had on his person.

In fact the item on his person was a Enclave Laser pistol. Bringing the weapon closer to his face as he lay on his back, Logan examined the enemy pistol. The many scratches and dents covering it, the rust that was forming in small places. Running his fingers along the barrel, memories of the past flooded through his mind. Memories that were better left forgotten.

Laying the weapon gently on his ancient nightstand, Logan let his eyes shut, and hoped his comrades would give him some time to sleep before forcing him to meet with the Elders.

Awards
Johnny woke up the following morning have a few pains in his ribs, arms, and head from being beaten the night before. "Ugh. I gotta quit this shit." He said weakly talking about the Jet before throwing it on the ground. "I was two months sober too. Well, I guess I gotta start over now." He looked through his backpack and found two more Jets and chucked them across the streets of New York, watching them fly inbetween the dilapidated buildings. He then grabbed a Stimpack from his pack and thrust it into the side of his abdomen. This began to heal his ribs a little bit. He felt slightly rejuvenated, but also was a little hungry. He walked over to a small destroyed hot dog stand to see if there was anything worth eating over there. He was a bit disappointed to having to eat more Blamco Mac and Cheese. He was slightly happy that he still ahd some the vodka from the night before. In all the comotion, no one noticed he stole it.

"Ahh. Thats better. For the wasteland anyways." He said as spit toward one of the buildings before beginning to walk down the street. "Empire City. What a dump." He said before a dog caught his eye. This dog looked trained. It wasn't a wild one. He had to be cautious. Maybe, it would follow him. As he thought this, a man turned the corner. "Darn. I guess that guy is his master. Well, might as well see what he knows."

As Johnny got closer to the man, he noticed that this man beared a slight resemblance to the Regulators of the Capitol Wasteland. Maybe they are up here too he thought as he examined the man. This guy was armed to the teeth. Plus, he had that dog. He was finally within earshot of the man when he asked, "Hey, do you think you can help me out a little? I've lost someone." If he was right in his assumption that this man was a Regulator then the man was 100% likely to help.

"I've got a piece of one their clothes. Maybe that dog of yours can find a scent and point me in the right direction." He said after hearing the man's response. Johnny voice changed slightly sounding more worried because this was the first time that he may have been able to find his family. He then began walking across the street closer to the man. He had his hands above his head with the piece of cloth in hand.

"Come here little doggie, sniff this." He said in a more caring tone. He liked dogs. They did what they wanted. He was kinda like that.

<3

Call me Love, love.
The laugh that left Skye's lips was empty; a reaction to the stupidity of the men and women that so easily fell gullible to President Alexander's typically patriotic speech. It didn't come as a surprise that she would find herself yet again listening to the ramblings of her President's one track mind. She passed each word off as hearsay and continued to watch the spectacle from the distance of the outskirts of the Enclave base.

Crouched on a rooftop for a better view, she pulled both her guns from their holsters and one by one ensured each cartridge was full before replacing them in anticipation. For weeks she had been holed up indoors, with little to no interesting assignments presented to her, Skye took this as an opportunity to relax and be herself. She had always preferred to hold a blade in her hand than to be locked up like an animal. However, the Talon Company demanded more of her attention each day and no matter the temptation she couldn't over look the fact.

Skye pulled the crumpled photograph from her back pocket and studied it intently, determined to focus on the here and now. A man in his late forties, with gelled back greying hair and deep brown eyes, smiled slyly back at her. Wrinkles caressed his face yet he still managed to pull off the black pin stripe suit with ease. Skye's brow furrowed as she noticed the pair of feminine shoulders side to side with the man; they were bare and well preserved and she doubted they would have been there if not persuaded by a few caps.

"More caps than sense." She mumbled aloud under the roar of the inspired crowd.

Mathew Davis was an elite among the Enclave crowd, a trusted ally of the President no less, and he presented Skye with a rare challenge. Had she known the President would be speaking today, she may have left this particular mission for another day, though the appeal of the situation she now found herself in was too hard to pass up. Mathew's security was hardly as impressive as Alexander's the last she had heard and as she sat in her perch her eyes narrowed in thought.

Being hired to assassinate a man's brother to crawl higher up in the food chain wasn't irregular to Skye, but to do so among a crowd of hyper aware body guards was. Skye's impulsive attitude had suddenly become a liability and if it weren't for her dedication to her faction, or her love of caps, she would have passed this off for another time.

Skye made her way off the roof and strode pass the neglected dirt bike she had used to get there. Covered under the protection of the dimly lit ally way, she had no fear of returning only to find it stolen. She paid good caps for the rust bucket, and fuel didn't come cheap either. She'd make more of a mess of the man that stole it than of Mathew Davis.

Turning to face the crowed of gathering people, Skye made her way further towards the Enclave's centre with pensive breath.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Fiddling with the black bandana with his right hand, Thomas raised his left wrist to his eyes, staring intently at his Pip-boy, he had at least another two hour walk from the regulator base. It had been around three days since he had been in the Regulator base, hell it had seemed like forever since he had even checked in with the leader. Thomas was the type to just walk in, re-stoke, then walk away.

Finally getting his bandana secured on his head, covering the messy hair that was taking rest on his scull, Thomas let his mind imagine being actually able to find a way to at least wash some of the dried blood and dirt from his hair. Then again, if he made his way back to the base he'd be able to wash up and re-stock.

As the man and dog walked further away from the event, Thomas saw a man approach him, then when the man was close enough he heard him ask "Hey, do you think you can help me out a little? I've lost someone." he heard the man yell out to him, focusing less on his pip-boy and at the voice, Thomas looked dead at the man who had just asked him for help, then gave a silent curse in his head.

It was moments like these Thomas wished he wouldn't wear his Regulator duster, even if it had been customized, it still was a dead on mark for any regulator. Looking at his pip-boy one last time, the young man looked back at the wastelander.

He heard the man asking if his dog could track someone, even holding up this person's cloths before calling his dog over to him, and of course if Reggie didn't feel a threat than he wouldn't hesitate to come towards a stranger.

Giving a wry smile, Thomas just said “Well, I'm' not sure he's too good at tracking, but I'll offer any help I can give.” Always to help the wasteland, a mission that was given to all regulators......even if at times they didn't want to.

Walking over to where his dog was now shoving his nose into whatever the man was holding, Thomas let his eyes glace at another person walking towards the event behind him, while they hadn't been as close to him as this new man had been, Thomas could see the familiar black combat armor of the Talon Company, and a patch of red hair.

He didn't reach for his weapon, nor did he even pay any mind that he had saw the young mercenary, it was a crowded event, and Thomas knew that no one would want to start a fire fight around the Enclave, it just wasn't worth it, and personally Thomas didn’t feel like fighting for his life at the moment, he was too tired, low on ammo, and just wanted to help this man then get back to the base. Thomas just hoped this woman didn't see him.

Awards
The dog stopped sniffing the cloth and took a few whiffs in the air trying to catch a scent. At this point, Johnny looked up to see the Regulator looking over at a woman dressed in black going towards some noise. "Talon Mercs. Hate those guys." He said slightly angry. He was a little interested to see where she was going though so he peered around the corner to see a man giving a speech. There was a huge crowd. What was going on? he thought.

He then looked back down at the dog who was just sitting there panting. He either wasn't a tracker like the man said or they hadn't been through here. Either way, it didn't help. "Thanks." He said obviously disappointed. He then pulled a small bag of caps out of his pocket and tossed it to the man. "Get some rest." He said to the man before beginning to walk over to the crowd.

He made it as close as he could without going through the crowd. He scanned the crowd to see if he could see his wife. He then kicked in a door and walked into an apartment going to the second floor to get a better view of the crowd. Still no sign of them. He had noticed though that this was an Enclave rally. She didn't like the Enclave. Neither did he. They didn't really care for Brotherhood or Talon either and the Raiders were scum. The Regulators are about the only decent ones.

As he watched the man talk from the second floor, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, three dirt bikes were coming towards the crowd. The men riding them had weapons. "This probably won't end well." He said to himself in the dark room. The men began shooting their submachine guns at the crowd of civilians. There were screams of panic as the crowd scattered. These men were obviously Raiders. Six other men ran onto the street from an alleyway by the apartment Johnny was in.

As all of this was happening, Johnny saw two people who had hoods on running from the commotion. It was a woman and child. He then saw a Raider go towards them, he quickly whipped the rifle over his shoulder and into his hands. He used the butt of the rifle to break the window and quickly aimed down the sights. The man had now grabbed the child and was holding him up by his collar. The hood fell off of the kid. It wasn't Johnny's. He pulled the trigger feeling anger towards the man for putting his hands on a child like that. The bullet went through the side of the man's head and he dropped the child. The kid looked down at the corpse and then toward the window where Johnny was. The boy stared blankly as he saw a sillouette stand up in the window and walk away from it. The mother then grabbed the boy and told him to come on.

Johnny walked outside already having his hunting rifle holstered and having his 9 mm pistol out. One of the bikers was driving by as Johnny shot him in the chest causing him to lose control of the vehicle and slide and wreck. He would be dead in the next few minutes Johnny thought. He grabbed the dead Raider's SMG and hopped onto the dirt bike and began driving off shooting another Raider who was trying to steal from an elderly woman. He then began driving around the streets of the Big Apple passing by the boy and his mother a few blocks away.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Just ahead there stood a guarded gate, more like a large door very oddly fashioned to the wall. Three Ghoul guards stood outside, each of them quite a sight to see. One of them was garbed in military camo and was holding what looked like a semi automatic machine gun. Another stood with a bayonet and was garbed in really old military clothes. The Ghoul looked like he crawled out of a museum. And the third was in lab clothes, but wasn't sporting a weapon.

The two garbed in military cloths noticed Gordon first and readied their weapons, the unarmed Ghoul turned to look at him as he stopped no more than a few feet away. "What business have you here" called out the Ghoul. "I have a package for a Timothy." said Gordon, reaching into his trenchcoat and pulling a very thick envelop from it. The Ghoul nodded and motioned for the guards to stand down.

The Ghoul moved forward and looked him over. The motioned for the guards to open the doors. Gordon stepped through them and into a largely lit area. Ghouls of all ages bustled around. Most of them ranged between somewhere in their 20's to late 80's. Gordon passed by a tent with a Ghoul couple watching him carefully. He stopped in the middle of the clearing and looked around, then pulled out his note. It read, 'Timothy's dwelling will be a hole in the wall covered in a tent.' Gordon scanned around and found what he was looking for.

An awning type of cover was sitting over a literal hole in the wall, it looked like it had been blown out by a Plasma Rifle. Gordon stepped through to find an elderly Ghoul pouring over some work on his desk. The Ghoul turned to look at him as he entered. "What do you want boy." sneered Timothy. Gordon walked to him and held out the package. Timothy looked at it and swiped it from his hands, then turned back around. "Begone boy, your eyes weren't meant for this." Gordon scoffed and left the hole in the wall.

As he was passing back by the couple in the tent he heard a radio broadcast being played.

"I know there are those who do not see, eye to eye, with the Enclave. With the course of actions of those within the group down through the years. But that is where things will begin to change! Starting now! We will be working to build an America where your children can grow old without worry. To bring back, the simple time when you could trust your neighbour without thinking rather shockingly that they might cut your throat for a mere bottle of water. No my fellow Americans, this is not a world that you nor anyone deserves to live through. And the Enclave, are here to change that.

"You are all hard working Americans! And those striving for an America where we can all live in peace and prosperity someday, will find the Enclave will be there by their side. To help tend your fields, your work, your needs. And as I, President Alexander has mentioned before, you can count on seeing me there, shoulder to shoulder with you.

The couple looked at each other with weird looks and noticed Gordon staring in, the man got up and closed a curtain on the tent. Gordon continued on towards the gate. "Yeah right, like that guy will ever do anything himself. He'll just sit in his big fancy chair and call out shots as his soldiers do all the work. What a hypocrite" said Gordon to himself as he walked through the gate. He stopped at the Ghoul in the lab coat. "Do you know of a faster way out of here?"

The Ghoul instructed him of a passage in the main junction that would lead out of the tunnels faster than the way he came, but it would put him out right next to City Hall. Gordon made a funny face and thanked the man. He walked back out to the main junction and followed the path, slowly he could hear the sounds of people and they sounded excited. Gordon passed under a manhole cover and made his way onward till he found an old drainage pipe that lead out near a street. He climbed through and found himself smack dab in the middle of a crowd of people, all of them screaming out in applause.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

The great crowd of people grew by the dozen, filling not only the Enclave rally that was occurring near the Town Hall, but stretching past its boundaries to the various streets that were close by to it. The cheering from the crowd rose so loudly that Alexander had to raise his hands, motioning for the spectators to compose themselves, all with a caring smile.

Please my fellow Americans, you are all too kind. Furthermore, I would like to add that…” The sudden scream of someone in a panic however caused most of the crowd to turn away from the President, and try to see the growing wave of fear that was beginning to spread through the crowd. Within no time at all, the Raiders had arrived to the main branch of the rally, causing the masse gathering to start fleeing in any and all directions.

One such Raider onboard a bike came to a screeching stop close to the steps, readying their assault rifle to gun down the President who remained still standing at the podium. A barrage of green plasma like energy soon bombarded the Raider and his vehicle, finishing him off before the bike very soon afterwards exploded, thanks to the combined efforts of the floating Mister Gutsy’s.

Already the hovering machines began to spread outwards from the President, their vast range of weapons taking out more and more of the monstrous Raiders and forcing those lucky enough to not be harmed to merely retreat from the menacing robots.

All Enclave forces. This is your President. Destroy all traces of Raiders. Do not let any survive or retreat. The protection and welfare of civilians is our highest priority.” Said President Alexander’s voice, echoing from out of the Town Hall and amplified by the dozens of Eyebot’s that flew down the streets the Raiders had fled through, alerting any and all Enclave forces to their President’s order.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
As the crowd began to scream in panic, and her leader shouted orders to her fellow brothers and sisters in arms, Julie raised her plasma rifle and gave the order "We have are orders, no survivors, I want these animals slaughtered for what they've done." As the orders left her lips, Julie could already hear the sound of her soldiers gearing up and leading the charge.

Julie ran to her president and planted her body in front of his as a human shield, she knew the man could defend himself, hell, she had been on a squad with him in her younger years. that didn't mean though she would even take a chance at losing the best, last hope for America.

"Sir stay behind me, we'll kill out this scum, I've already called in a Enclave task force to follow any stragglers back to their base and to slaughter all of these blood bastards." Every word Julie said was enforced with another shoot of plasma at the raiders.

_________________________________________________________________________________

As the violent battle between the raiders, Enclave, and this wanderer broke out, Thomas used this chance to get a closer look at the Red headed Talon company soldier that had been in the crowd. He wasn't entirely sure to why she had' even been there. The Talon company stayed away from the power armor factions. Feeling them both to be too involved with their own battles to even notice their involved in the wasteland, and in truth that was right. The Brotherhood and Enclave had spent years either trying to gain land, power, or restore their own part of the wasteland while in a bloody war that the other factions were able to go under the radar, the main reasons the raiders were able to even gain access, or hell, to even still be alive.

She looked at least to be in the higher command of the Talon company, as her uniform would suggest, but he wasn't sure how far up she was. Thomas knew that there was nothing but bad blood between the two, Many of the lower members of both factions had been killed in the long standing feud, many of them as revenge for the last battles. Thomas was no angel to that either, having killed his far share of Talon company, and having his own friends killed by them.....well, whatever friends he had left.

As the years went on, Thomas knew his connection with the Regulators as fading, he eventually knew there would be a day when he'd either leave them, or be kicked out. Isolation had done him no good with the faction.

His thoughts were broken as he felt a burning hot sensation going through his torso. Looking down Thomas saw that there was a blade inside the left side of his chest. The hand of the raider that stabbed him was still attached to the blade as well.

"I hope it was worth it." This was the last words the raider heard as Thomas jammed his machete through the mans eye socket, then when he heard the satisfying sound of blood and flesh ripping out of the back of the man's skull, Thomas ran the blade up till it sliced his face in two.

The butchered body fell to the ground with a sloppy thud, and he couldn't help but give a disgruntle glare at the man that had just tried to poorly kill him.

Thomas grabbed the blade and quickly yanked it from the his chest, a disgusting wet sound could be heard when the knife had made its way out of his body. Leaning over to grab the Raider's hand, Thomas began to cut a finger off on his right hand, and before even a minute passed, Thomas was the owner of a raider finger.

Regulators might of been keepers of peace, or at least in there eyes they were, but they had a rather gruesome way of proving the death of evil people in the wasteland, and that was to cut the fingers off of their target.

Thomas through the finger into a little bag he had attached to his hip, the bag was carrying all the other fingers he owned. It had been forty fingers to his name at this moment.

Ignoring the burning pain in his chest, Thomas made his way into the crowd for two reasons. One reason to collect the bounty on some raiders, and two to make sure this Talon company woman didn't get anyone killed in her attacks. He knew how they fought, for themselves only, and no one else.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Skye struggled to weave herself through the crowed of Enclave strangers roaring for their leader; each one of them as boisterous and stupid as the other, growing closer to her target standing in the midst of the civilian gathering. She cleared her mind, as always before a hit, and kept her eyes sharp all the while trying her hardest not to draw attention to herself. Skye could feel the familiar tingle of a pair of eyes on her and suppressed a scowl; she couldn't afford to be distracted.

The sound of slaughtered screams and growling motor cycles reverberated back to her and as the crowd started to disburse in terrified and desperate manners, she felt her attention shift and she turned to watch a man, garbed in Regulator uniform, mutilate a Raider. She cussed aloud this time, not caring for the young ears around her. "What next?" She bellowed. Raiders and Regulators? She wondered what God she had pissed off for this punishment.

Her feet hit the pavement hard; heading towards a little girl cowering behind a crate of worthless goods. She ignored the child though, and picked up the torn blanket and tossed it over her shoulders in an attempt to hide her features from curious eyes. Skye tossed her bright red hair behind her shoulders; it was more recognizable than all her features gathered together and began pushing her way through the stampede.

Women all around her are torn from their loved ones, dragged away to be raped and ravaged in ways that left Skye physically shuddering at the thought. Men, brave or not, are murdered in front of children's eyes, forced to watch the same fate that would quickly befall them. She shrugged it off; shrugged off the ache in her chest that seemed to push harder and harder against the steel wall she placed up. Skye didn't have time to feel, she has long since resigned to the cruel world she lived in, she had to do what she had to do to stay alive; emotions just seemed to drag humans down.

Skye swiftly spotted Mathew, cowering just like the small child. Helpless and defenceless, he stood amid the screaming people, frozen to the core with fear. This was when she laughed, when it registered just how useless it was to act smug in this world, and that he was about to pay the ultimate price.

She kept pace, ignoring the commotion. This was it for her. That brief moment when she had control over life and death, that rush that followed; the euphoria. Everything seemed to fade around her until the need to follow through became all she ever wanted; all she dreamed about. Adrenaline coursed through her veins leaving her heart pumping fiercer than before. This was survival, this was regret, this was everything she wanted and didn't want. She could feel, in this brief second; she could feel.

Without a moment’s hesitation, she pressed the barrel of her gun to the back of Mathews head and pulled the trigger.

The sudden crack of exploding gun powder seemed to drown in the sea of bedlam around her. Mathews limp body collapsed to the earth; his face, replaced with a crater of exposed flesh and disfigured brain matter, now unrecognizable. A puddle of deep crimson formed around him, and Skye kept walking.

She exhaled deeply and smiled ear to ear, still anonymous in the crowd; invisible. Raiders would carry the blame, Mathew's brother would get his money’s worth and Skye will return home and wait for the realization to hit. No matter how desperate she was to live it; she didn't kill her father.

Awards
As Johnny awoke the next morning from the dumpster in an alleyway that he decided to hide in. He raises the door of the trash bin and begins to climb out when he sees three Feral Ghouls in the shadows at the end of the alleyway. They were ripping apart and eating a ded dog. Johnny winces at the sight. He slowly pulls out his hunting rifle and crouches back down in the dumpster only slightly having the door open and his rifle poking out. He looks through the scope and aims for the grotesque creature's head. He pulls the trigger and a bullet goes soaring at the Ghouls head, going through it, and instantly killing it. The other two then look about trying to find their next meal. He fires a second shot which penetrates through the monster's neck. It falls to the ground. From what Johnny could tell, it was screaming in pain, but the screaming was more like gurgling loudly.

He quickly dies and the third Ghoul finally notices where Johnny is and runs at the dumpster. Johnny then quickly sits the rifle down in the dumpster and draws out his knife. He then climbs out of the dumpster and runs at the Feral Ghoul. It tries to grab and bite Johnny's throat only to be caught by the left arm which is quickly broken. Johnny twists the arm of the thing and gets behind it and kicks the back of it's leg and knocking it to the ground. With one arm broke and a leg at least fractured, it was no danger at this point and Johnny began walking away and out of the alley. He then looked back at the creature writhing in pain. This is what the Wasteland did to people. Even Ghouls. Johnny felt bad for the Ghoul. This was no way to live and it couldn't change it. Johnny then holsters the knife and walks over to the hurt Ghoul and places his boot on the skull of it. He then lifts up his foot and forcefully crushes the Ghoul's skull. A puddle of blood forming underneath his boot. The blood and skull fragments cover his boots and pants leg. He then walks toward the street saying as he leaves, "The Wasteland is a cruel, disgusting place. A shame."

He reaches the street. His bike that he acquired from the Raider the day before is right where he left it. "This should definitely help. I hope it has enough gas." He wasn't sure where he would find any gas if it ran out soon. As he thinks about the situation, his stomach growls. He hadn't had breakfast and after killing those Ghouls he felt a little uneasy about eating. He needed the energy though.

He began looking around for a dinner or at least a safe place to sit and eat. He didn't want to go back in the alley with the dead bodies. They don't have anything interesting to say. He then spots a dinner about a block away and begins walking down to it taking the dirt bike with him. He hides the vehicle behind the dinner and enters through the back grabbing a bat that was lying on the ground.

When he enters, he hears the creeping and scratching of Rad-Roaches on the floor. He sees them. Just two. He then walks over crushes the insects with the bat and throwing the bat in one of the booths by the window. He then walks behind the counter to look for some food. Searching the fridges and cabinets. Finding bits and pieces. He then pulls out a plastic bag that has been air sealed out of one of the fridges. It was bacon and it was still cold some how. He used his knife to cut open the bag and pulled out one of the strips out. He then went over to the stove and turned it on. It sparked, but seemed safe. He grabed one of the frying pans and wiped it off with his shirt and placed five strips of bacon on it and let them cook.

Johnny grabs a plate and puts his bacon on it. He fills a cup with some water and walks over to the booth with bat and begins eating and drinking. The water has a sting to it from the radiation. He doesn't mind it and continues eating. "Man this is good. Old World food is great." He then slows down and thinks for a second about what he just said. He makes him a little sad. "I wish I could have seen that world." He then sighs and continues eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back