• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Family Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I love this show! It's so hella funny when Peter finds out he's retarded and then goes in the girls bathroom and they all scream. Then he goes to the last one and say: I'm retarded! and She's like AWwwwww, your just curious! Let, me show you how it works down there! :) and Peter's like O_O So far my favcoritest episode is when Lois becomes a Model. At the end Peter socks Lois's daddy in the face and then they have sex on his back! :D *laughs really hard then falls off chair*

Iris-Angel

Website
www.freewebs.com
Family Guy is a hilaroius show!!! :D I like the episode when Louis starts shoplifting. Oh man, I loved the part where the family has to live in Asian Town. :D There are more episodes that I love, but this is all I'm going to say. But the show is hilarious!!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I hate famliy Guy. I wish it waz not on TV!!!!!!!!!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I loved Family Guy ever since I watched the first episode back when it first aired on Fox. You can imagine my elation when I found out that Cartoon Network picked it up.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
family guy is like the awesomest american made show eva!! it shares the top spots with mad tv, futurama, and robot chiken(i kno the last one is kinda dumb, but it's still very funny:D) and south park. can't forget the south park. or kenny.:D

C

cam ron 77

Peter Griffin: *points to random person in asian town* Omg, its Chackie Chan!! *points to another* Omg its Chackie Chan!! *points to another* Omg its Chackie Chan!

The actual Chackie chan: *points to peter Griffin* Omg, its Ethan Hawk!

..oooh boy..theres more...but i can't type...lol

W.o.F

enygma said:
the movie is out already, you should all get it its in hilarious
Really its out already? My friend told me its comming out in Febuary, but doesnt matter since he got me a bootleg :).
Great show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back