• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu interview with BbS developers (Feb 25 issue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
You know Genesis had a black wing too right? Anyways, I would HATE to see Sephiroth again. Doesn't it feel a bit monotonous? I also have a strange feeling we might see a bit of Angeal. But I'm not letting go of my Genesis hopes. Genesis is my favorite character from the entire Final Fantasy series. Next to Sephiroth, Cloud, and Cecil. And Reno. Maybe a Cissnei secret fight shall be placed in then. Or Hollander. That would be a bit odd. I also want to fight Captain Dark/Pete/Captain Justice. He isn't already a fight is he?

tirich91

Jizzed at "extras for the overseas edition.

I would be so greatful if this game came on april or may. But if they are going to add something worthwhile, keep it untill the summer, BUT NOT AFTER!

Z

Zulkir

Wow, they gave quite a few details on what production was like. Unfortunately it seems like it was stressful from what they said, but they were satisfied in the end, that's what counts.

Yoshimoto: I think it's quite different. Careful attention is paid not only to the graphics, but to all the individual parts. Every detail is made perfect, to a level that goes further than anything else. There are some extraordinarily high hurdles, but that naturally makes for a good final product.

^
|
He's right though, plot consistency is harder than people think, the slightest mistake can make the game look like it makes no sense. (But they were talking about more than plot, lots of hurdles in bug fixing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back