• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaweebo

Awards
Luckily Nomura has adressed the pods of Twilight Town.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Which interview is that from? I don't remember that in the Secret Director's Report.

EDIT: Just checked, that is from the Director's Secret Report XIII.

Scorseselover

At least I'll be able to play Unchained on console. If I want to play a phone game I'd play frickin Angry Birds.

Sally-boiii

Awards
At least I'll be able to play Unchained on console. If I want to play a phone game I'd play frickin Angry Birds.
I'd recommend getting it, if you can. If you didn't know already, back cover isn't going to be the same (in a sense) lore-wise as Unchained Chi is.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd recommend getting it, if you can. If you didn't know already, back cover isn't going to be the same (in a sense) lore-wise as Unchained Chi is.
From what I understand, Unchained is going to follow both the original Chi and Back Cover story-wise, but will have a continuation that the other two will not have. Season two, I think it was called.

Sally-boiii

Awards
From what I understand, Unchained is going to follow both the original Chi and Back Cover story-wise, but will have a continuation that the other two will not have. Season two, I think it was called.
Thanks for fact checking me (not trying to sound rude). I didn't remember that completely.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
E3%202016%20Keyart.png

Haven't yet noticed that and wonder if it is the angles used or is Lady Ava really that smol? She doesn't even reach Invi's shoulder while Gula looks actually taller here than in the latest trailer.
Or are Aced and Ira simply giants? *ggg*

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Haven't yet noticed that and wonder if it is the angles used or is Lady Ava really that smol? She doesn't even reach Invi's shoulder while Gula looks actually taller here than in the latest trailer.
Or are Aced and Ira simply giants? *ggg*
She's so tiny! And Ephemera isn't much taller than her. Tiny dandelion is tiny <3

and remember: Kingdom Hearts doesn't know how height works
heightsKH.jpg

Either Selphie is four feet exactly and Lexaeus is eight feet tall! Or Selphie is normal people height and Lexaeus is the size of a skyscraper!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
She's so tiny! And Ephemera isn't much taller than her. Tiny dandelion is tiny <3

and remember: Kingdom Hearts doesn't know how height works
heightsKH.jpg

Either Selphie is four feet exactly and Lexaeus is eight feet tall! Or Selphie is normal people height and Lexaeus is the size of a skyscraper!

Yep, Ava seems to be around Selphie's height while Ephemera is probably Kairi's.
Going by that Gula would be between Sora's and Riku's height somewhere. Taller than the former but shorter than the latter.

Geez, I didn't think Zexion to be that tall as I imagined him shorter than Larxene, but the icing on the cake are certainly Zexions's and Sora's shoes/feet!
Bahaha, they have bigger shoes/feet than Lexagodzilla. :D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I always forget just how wonky proportions and height can get in this series. o_o

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think those heights are accurate to their actual heights (the foretellers). If this were accurate, then Ava barely reaches Aced's hip.
tumblr_inline_ni36ou4zk41t8gmin.png

I think Gula and Ava are around the same height (like Kairi and Sora levels). Ira and Aced are probably around the same height with Ira possibly being a little taller, and Invi inbetween Gula and Aced. Lastly:

tumblr_inline_o8hmt0r2Co1smbg7s_540.png

While they aren't side by side in this shot, she's really not as short as the promotional image implies. Would be hilarious if she were though.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
And remember: Kingdom Hearts doesn't know how height works
heightsKH.jpg

It gets even wierder when comparing Apprentice Xehanort, Xemnas and Ansem SoD with Lingering Sentiment.
All four should be of equal height due to all being Terra's body-size. However:
XehanortXemnasKnightcopy.png

Lingering Sentiment is a good two heads taller than the others, making him even taller than Lexaeus. XD
MindBlown.

Hirokey123

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's just an off angle in that shot, but you know Ava and Invi appear to have the same height difference as Kairi and Aqua, food for thought.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yep, Ava seems to be around Selphie's height while Ephemera is probably Kairi's.
Going by that Gula would be between Sora's and Riku's height somewhere. Taller than the former but shorter than the latter.

Geez, I didn't think Zexion to be that tall as I imagined him shorter than Larxene, but the icing on the cake are certainly Zexions's and Sora's shoes/feet!
Bahaha, they have bigger shoes/feet than Lexagodzilla. :D
I always get surprised when I see how tall Zexion actually is.
I didn't notice the feet. That's hilarious!
Looking at the other male members, I'm surprised so many of them have such dainty feet.

I'll always find Vexen being taller than most of the cast amusing for no particular reason.

It gets even wierder when comparing Apprentice Xehanort, Xemnas and Ansem SoD with Lingering Sentiment.
All four should be of equal height due to all being Terra's body-size. However:
XehanortXemnasKnightcopy.png

Lingering Sentiment is a good two heads taller than the others, making him even taller than Lexaeus. XD
MindBlown.
WHA?!! 0_o

I'm pretty sure it's just an off angle in that shot, but you know Ava and Invi appear to have the same height difference as Kairi and Aqua, food for thought.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
So Aqua is between Sora and Riku's height and Terra isn't much taller than Riku....
Wait, then Terra isn't any taller than Zexion. Terra is shorter than Xemnas!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe the models were scaled down for the poster and thus isn't a representation of the actual heights of the characters?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Maybe the models were scaled down for the poster and thus isn't a representation of the actual heights of the characters?
Well yeeaah, if you want to be logical about it.
I mean, I doubt the Foretellers are so small they can ride on our heroes ~

Hirokey123

Awards
Also I just wanna say it's best not to think about Zexion's height. There he's taller than KH2 Riku but in CoM he's literally only about a foot taller than KH1 Riku, which is why Repliku can lift Zexion off the ground without really having to bend back much and in contrast Zexion has to bend back noticeably to lift Riku. Oh and Vexen is a monster in height to the point that it really is screwy when he's near...well anyone. >_<

Spoiler Spoiler Show

stareyedprince

I think the inconsistent and bizarre heights of the characters are more for tone instead of actual accuracy. All the young and teenage characters are short because Teens Are Short, and the Organization guys and the like are tall because they're the Big Bad Guys who loom over our heroes.

It's nothing unique to this series either. Steven Universe for example doesn't have a consistent height for characters other than "X is small, Y is big", and can change depending on the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back