• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kirankrt

I really..really hope there’s at least one disney Boss. Please, I just really wanna fight some more. I mean okay they were restricted, I can accept with Buzz (Randall though was no excuse to me still, sorry guys) but come on, just one boss. I’d be so happy if there was one .

Kirankrt

When I think of 13 I think of data battles. Most likely enemies we've fought in this game. I mean...if they were 13 data Disney bosses we fought in the past games...let me see........
Maleficent
Pete
Jafar
Ursula
Hook
Hades
Oogie Boogie
Clayton(probably not so Shan Yu)
Barbossa
Scar
MCP
Chernabog
Davy Jones

Then I'd be okay. I've made a list of the past Disney bosses and villains that Sora fought. See...I'd LOVE that...but I kinda have doubts that it would be such a thing. Odds are it'll be Heartless or the Organization. No way around it.

I would kill for at least Malefcient or Pete. Heck, Cheranbog would be so much fun too.

Destinyislands88

I heard that they'll be extra battlegates with stronger versions of the bosses Sora and Co. already fought in all worlds in the game, just like what happened in Dream Drop Distance, same attack pattern, same behaviour, but stronger and with more HP. This is gonna be interesting...:sneaky: Also they'll be the data version of the Org. XIII you fought in the Skein of Severance. :LOL: ¡NOMURA DON'T FAIL US NOW!

Kirankrt

I heard that they'll be extra battlegates with stronger versions of the bosses Sora and Co. already fought in all worlds in the game, just like what happened in Dream Drop Distance, same attack pattern, same behaviour, but stronger and with more HP. This is gonna be interesting...:sneaky: Also they'll be the data version of the Org. XIII you fought in the Skein of Severance. :LOL: ¡NOMURA DON'T FAIL US NOW!
....ah.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The Dissidia action figures in Galaxy Toys not coming to life was a HUGE missed opportunity.

Man, I want this so bad. This would seriously make up for the lack of Final Fantasy characters.

We had the Flantastic Seven.

Now make way for

Bunlucky Thirteen!

littlefinger_smug-DMID1-5hknswsu0-277x300.gif

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, frankly I can see why one would want to fight her with Sora and KH III mechanics, but I wouldn't be thrilled with a recycled secret boss so soon.

Unless instead of a Data they just make a bonus episode that rewrites that part of the story and makes Anti Aqua matter and have real consequences

Destinyislands88

If that secret boss of the secret episode is poorly designed like the MF from BBS I throw myself out the window!:mad:

doublerainbow

Awards
Wouldn't that just be zodiac phantom aqua again?
Not. If they implement her powers properly this time.Aqua isn't just all about Spell Weaver.She can also do keyblade transforms,has many more interesting command styles and a master of magics,oh and also the chain of light she was using in 0.2.

Let her use her bow and Ghost Drive command style for her desperation attack at least .

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Not. If they implement her powers properly this time.Aqua isn't just all about Spell Weaver.She can also do keyblade transforms,has many more interesting command styles and a master of magics,oh and also the chain of light she was using in 0.2.

Let her use her bow and Ghost Drive command style for her desperation attack at least .

Now that sounds like a pretty awesome fight. Kind of like the Lingering Will.

You're right aqua in theory has a huge arsenal to choose from to make it more exciting

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
That just wouldn't be Data Anti Aqua anymore though, but a different boss.

At that point might as well ask for an arena in which you can fight superboss versions of all the Guardians.

doublerainbow

Awards
Yeah superboss versions of the 7 GoL sounds infinitely more interesting than re-fighting Org13 again. A better alternative would be fighting the Foretellers,but they might save that for the next saga.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Occam's Razor: what's the best way to reproduce that Lingering Will feel players want so much?
Give them Lingering Will!

I also would be interested in fighting not-KH1 Riku. And employ whoever handles Kairi medals on Ux to give us superboss Kairi as the ultimate challenge.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Perhaps I'm missing something, but is there any precedent for game makers actually rewriting/writing over their own story in paid dlc? Cause the concept alone just sounds kinda.... iffy. For as much as I don't like KH3's story, I don't know if I'd feel super comfortable with them doing something like that.

Data fights (or more likely Battle Gates) seem to be the most likely route for them to go in based on what we know and what we've seen thus far (however much that is). There's been a pattern of this game reusing/repurposing assets (including some of what we've seen from the dlc so far), so it'd be in-line with that for them to reuse and improve the organization 13 boss fights in the Keyblade Graveyard. Not all that excited for the idea if it truly does end up being the case, but I'll wait for more information before deciding whether or not I'll pass on it. That said, I haven't the slightest interest in more Anti-Aqua since that subplot is fundamentally flawed beyond merely lacking weight or consequence, and I don't see them realistically managing to fix all the issues surrounding it if the aforementioned "rewrite" does occur.

Fighting superboss versions of the Guardians of light (assuming we're talking about more than just the initial seven) would be pretty awesome, though I'm more interested in playing as them again tbh. Still would be a solid addition though.

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
These ideas at this point seems doubtful really. Try not to overhype yourselves less you be prepared for disappointment like before.

Oh, I expect absolutely NOTHING. I haven't even watched the DLC trailer and know only vaguely that it has other playable characters.
Believe you me, there's no further disappointment KH III could deliver to me, we're already scraping the bottom of that barrel.

I don't believe even a single thing of what I mentioned happening, I'm just saying what I'd like to happen.

Back