• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famiweb Updates with 4/19 Issue's Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So how will us american or european be recieving the exclusive dream eaters when the game hits our shore

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think he means how will we get these AR Cards? If so, then it would be through magazines or through promotions of some sort is my best guess.

I'd expect them bundled in with the game like Kid Icarus' cards. That's my wish, at least xD Maybe they will make them accessible via Club Nintendo~ Omg that'd be so amazing if they did that. ;A; *wantsthattohappen*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd expect them bundled in with the game like Kid Icarus' cards. That's my wish, at least xD Maybe they will make them accessible via Club Nintendo~ Omg that'd be so amazing if they did that. ;A; *wantsthattohappen*

I'm not a member of Club Nintendo, and if I am, I'm unaware of it. How does it work if you want to get stuff off of there? Don't you have to get coins which you get by buying more Nintendo products???

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not a member of Club Nintendo, and if I am, I'm unaware of it. How does it work if you want to get stuff off of there? Don't you have to get coins which you get by buying more Nintendo products???

Yes. Coins are what you give in exchange for the product you want to acquire and the only way to get those coins are by buying specific Nintendo games, like Kirby, Mario Kart, etc and registering them. You can also register your consoles for points and do post-game surveys.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes. Coins are what you give in exchange for the product you want to acquire and the only way to get those coins are by buying specific Nintendo games, like Kirby, Mario Kart, etc and registering them. You can also register your consoles for points and do post-game surveys.

Are coins technically expensive then? Like how many coins do you get for buying a $50 Wii game? I think I'd prefer just getting it from a magazine since I wouldn't have to wait for them to ship it, and I wouldn't have to keep buying Nintendo products when I didn't have any coins left :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fruit Cat in action!

Fruit%20Cat%2001.jpg
Fruit%20Cat%2002.jpg

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I think he means how will we get these AR Cards? If so, then it would be through magazines or through promotions of some sort is my best guess.

Someone will have HQ pics of the cards on here eventually. Just scan them off the computer screen

Swordsy

I'm still a tad confused about all these "exclusive" dreameater AR cards. Can you not get this Fruit Cat spirit in game? Or can you only get it with this card from this magazine?

creshawn

Awards
I found out that a place called asahiya sells famitsu magazines and i placed on hold the issue with the ar card in it

Asahiya is where to go to get famitsu issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back