• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction.net is bad D=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
My school blocks Fanfiction.net too.

Although the reason is pretty much a weird one. The students at my school really loves insulting each other... so, well, the teachers thought we might insult each other in the chatrooms, so they... well, blocked the whole internet thing, except when the 3rd grades are doing the errands...

weird? My teacher used it afterschool, by himself... though.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
^Zomg, my school would crumble without the internet, so most sites are blocked. My school gets KHI, and the forums, i havn't checked ff.net,and it blocks every game site known to man, but hell, everyone in our school knows how to unblock the sites.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
The sad thing is that you people can't even get by eight hours without wanting to check a board or a FanFiction site. It is school you know.

Thanks ID. Took the words right outta my mouth.

Anyways, my school (old one), was elementary, and didn't block anything. So, when my friend Evan was in Grade Six, he went onto a pr0n site, turned off the monitor, left the class, and the next class came in. A kid got a pair of boobs in his face xDD We laughed so hard, I fell down, and my sides hurt the rest of the day. >_>

Well, yeah, Fanfiction.net = Lemon-ness. I went there when I was ten, for some odd reason... I think it was a link. Anyways, what I read changed me into what I am today >_<

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Its sad to see that a lot of people can't wait a decent eight hours of learning to check up on somethings that can be checked on at home. Its a school you bums. You learn. You don't waste your time on the computer.

I never went on the computer during school. We aren't allowed.

Little_Red

betch.
My school was on this whol county wide server, I can't go on KHforums, or any game site. I can go on fanficiton and stuff.IN the 8th grade thought before they had the blocker, there was this site with "degrading images toward men", it was funny. It was hoogerbrogge.com or something like that. And it had this guys ...... and my friend Kadeda got in trouble and me and my friend Chloe too! It was funny! we were in IS for a day. Then the next year which was my first year of high school (9th grade here in florida) they had the server to block nearly everything. We went on superproxy.be, then they found out we were using that site, so we couldn't go on anything else, grr. Now I got kicked out my old school and go to this ghetto school now, (computers are only for teachers, and we have laptop carts, evil as hell)....but yeah..it was funny

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I can't go on youtube either at school, it bites!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
fanfiction.net is horribly graphic XD but occasionally you find a PG13 fic thats realllllly good. So its worth it in the end, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back