• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fans of the essence of life, also known as Coffee!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hello, hello friends! When you wake up in the morning, do you feel tired? I sure do! To get the day started I at least need to drink a certain brown and delicious liquid, in other words: Coffee!
!
tumblr_m4zpmy4zaw1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Fans and slaves of coffee, let`s gather to discuss and celebrate about this delicious liquid that gives you the needed power to keep going, and to wake up in the morning. When you are stressed and don�t know what to do, drink coffee! How to get friends together and have social interactions with people, ask them for coffee! So you see, coffee is more than just refreshing liquid, it might be custom, it can be viewed as social thing, the possibilities are endless!

How do you like your coffee? Black, do you put milk or sugar in it, do eat anything with it? When do you most enjoy drinking a good old cup of coffee?
You can post coffee related gifs, pictures, talk about coffee and things surrounding it.
So who can join in this marvelous club? Any fan of coffee is welcommed, and non fans of it can join and ask question and discuss matter related to it and just have fun. Why do you not like coffee?(blasmephy, everybody likes it!) do you have traumatic memories about coffee? Is there something about the taste you don`t like?
Don`t make Kankei-kun too sad thou! D:
tokyo-ghoul-season-2-episode-6-png.png

I-I hope everybody has fun in here! :)

10952871_10152674677622285_637629900343059031_n-287x300.jpg

Founder
hemmoheikkinen

Members
BlackOsprey
BufferAndLoaded
DarkGrey Heroine
FudgemintGuardian
VoidGear
redcrown
Cinder
Noir

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
(A guy with a ghoul for an avie starts up a coffee club. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.)

Sign me up please!

I don't drink coffee that often (the caffeine either makes me shaky or really tired) so it's kind of a treat when I do get it. I drink it because it tastes good. My favorite kind is this really strong stuff, Cafe du Monde or something like that. It's got chicory mixed in, and it makes for a really delicious cafe au lait.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
(A guy with a ghoul for an avie starts up a coffee club. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.)

Sign me up please!

I don't drink coffee that often (the caffeine either makes me shaky or really tired) so it's kind of a treat when I do get it. I drink it because it tastes good. My favorite kind is this really strong stuff, Cafe du Monde or something like that. It's got chicory mixed in, and it makes for a really delicious cafe au lait.

Done! :)

Founder
hemmoheikkinen

Members
BlackOsprey

Thank you so much for joining BlackOspery!
latest

Heh, there is no such thing as coincidence. :D

Ooh, that sounds like a really fine coffee you describe there. I remember you saying earlier in The Last Person Wins thread about the fact that you don`t drink much of it. It is kinda cool that this way it is a special treat for you. I usually drink 3-4 cups per day. I just drink the normal stuff with milk added into it. I would like to taste latte or some the of more special ones one day thou.

I am a bit crumby if I can`t get at least one cup of coffee in the morning. That little moment when you wake up, get the news paper and start to read it and drink your coffee in the weekend, where you have no rush to anywhere, those are one my favorite moments of the day.

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Can I join? I don't like coffee but that Kaneki picture is appealing.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
yo how about that STARBUCKS COFFEE CUP! DUDE THEY'RE KILLING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Nah, but it'd be nice if they could add some white snowflakes to liven up the cup

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Morning guys!

Can I join? I don't like coffee but that Kaneki picture is appealing.

Of course you can! You don`t have to have to like coffee, and like I say in my starting post you can tell why you don`t like it. then I can try to convert you heheh... just kidding. The conversations are not limited just to coffee, and we can talk about a variety of different things.
You can also post pictures and gifs, and they don`t have to be always coffee related.
It is like when you`r friend asks you to drink coffee with them, not all of you might drink it. Someone might take tea or water, or someone will take nothing at all. The important part is the social aspect of it.
Of course I will be sharing some stories relating to coffee every now and then. :)

I shall add you Buffer

*wants to support hemmo's club but hates coffee* *conflicted*

Pretty much the same thing I said to Buffer, you don´t have to necceserily like coffee. :) Do you wanna join?

yo how about that STARBUCKS COFFEE CUP! DUDE THEY'RE KILLING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Nah, but it'd be nice if they could add some white snowflakes to liven up the cup

A snowflake in Christmas would be nice. I haven`t visited Starbucks that often, a few times on airport.

I just woke up so it`s time for the first cup of coffee to start the day. Sadly the news paper did not come this morning. :(

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Count me in! While a real coffee aka espresso sometimes is too strong for me, a cappuccino is the perfect thing for me. I am sad when the cappuccino they serve me is bad... I nearly cry. Cappuccino is love, cappuccino is life. I put only 1 teaspoon sugar inside, I love to let it fall slowly over the foam, like it would snow with sugar above it, and people noticed this when I'm with them, saying "Even the way you put sugar in your drink is artistic, you make it look so beautiful" <3
I'm very picky with my cappuccino. The more Italian the better yet I don't use Selfdestruct like a Geodude when they serve me a bad drink... I'll be just sad.
A cappuccino is like a sip of sunlight directly from the edge of heaven's clouds in the dim warm morning light somewhere up above me...
Real coffee is one of the most beautiful things in life, intense and full of taste, full of life... The essence of life, as you named it. Ahh

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Count me in! While a real coffee aka espresso sometimes is too strong for me, a cappuccino is the perfect thing for me. I am sad when the cappuccino they serve me is bad... I nearly cry. Cappuccino is love, cappuccino is life. I put only 1 teaspoon sugar inside, I love to let it fall slowly over the foam, like it would snow with sugar above it, and people noticed this when I'm with them, saying "Even the way you put sugar in your drink is artistic, you make it look so beautiful" <3
I'm very picky with my cappuccino. The more Italian the better yet I don't use Selfdestruct like a Geodude when they serve me a bad drink... I'll be just sad.
A cappuccino is like a sip of sunlight directly from the edge of heaven's clouds in the dim warm morning light somewhere up above me...
Real coffee is one of the most beautiful things in life, intense and full of taste, full of life... The essence of life, as you named it. Ahh

Welcome, welcome!
Yay, now we are up to 3 members! Dam Grey, that sounds like a really artistic way to enjoy coffee. It seems that most people here have a way more sophisticated taste than I do. :D

Speaking about sophisticated: I remember reading an interview about FF Versus years ago, that the game would have cool little details in it. One of the details would be how Noctis drinks his coffee. Since he is a prince, he has sort of manners regarding to it that as part of aristocracy he has to follow. I wonder if that little detail is still in XV thou. I hope it is.

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Not a big coffee drinker but I love it. Sign me up!

tumblr_inline_nwwjnx8lXN1taoqog_500.gif

Welcome to the club!

Yay, more members! For a second I thought this thread would have similar fate like the one I did about The Bridge, but it seems that won`t happen.
We have 4 members now!
I hope that you, and everybody else will have a wonderful time here! :)

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Welcome, welcome!
Yay, now we are up to 3 members! Dam Grey, that sounds like a really artistic way to enjoy coffee. It seems that most people here have a way more sophisticated taste than I do. :D

Speaking about sophisticated: I remember reading an interview about FF Versus years ago, that the game would have cool little details in it. One of the details would be how Noctis drinks his coffee. Since he is a prince, he has sort of manners regarding to it that as part of aristocracy he has to follow. I wonder if that little detail is still in XV thou. I hope it is.

MANNNNNNNNNNNNN my heart just squeezed a little hearing that possibility for Noctis's royal manners in FFXV...
*sigh* Oh gosh...
dreamy.gif
I SO want to see that ♥ ...

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
MANNNNNNNNNNNNN my heart just squeezed a little hearing that possibility for Noctis's royal manners in FFXV...
*sigh* Oh gosh...
dreamy.gif
I SO want to see that ♥ ...
I am also looking forward to it.
noctisdrinkincoffee.jpg

He is already drinking coffee in this picture so it´s possible. Tabata also confirmed that the fabulous suit Noctis has in one of the older trailers is still in, so I think we might see a more formal situation, where he has to act like a royal prince should.
Here is one concept art of him wearing the suit:
B-2rZ5aWoAAnln3.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man oh man, this is gonna be me tomorrow morning:
ud5NnD2.gif

My grammar had some issues in a really important essay, and I have to go to a meeting tomorrow where we discuss about it with a professor. I am little nervous. When I am nervous or stressed I have bad habit to drink too much coffee.

EDIT:

*notices* Oh, hello Grey! How was your day? :D

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Don't drink much of it, less is more, feel the pleasure, slowly and surely, Prince hemmo ~

I'm drowning in university stuff, have lots of artworks to work on, so I barely get time to check the forums ; w ;
other than that, I feel inner peace now...more and more.. after the first weeks of stress and no free time.. now I have some time to think about where I want to go with my art.. and I slowly start to see the right direction for me ~

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ugh, everything that I see and hear continues to make me dread going to college. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or if I'm just terrified.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Don't drink much of it, less is more, feel the pleasure, slowly and surely, Prince hemmo ~

I'm drowning in university stuff, have lots of artworks to work on, so I barely get time to check the forums ; w ;
other than that, I feel inner peace now...more and more.. after the first weeks of stress and no free time.. now I have some time to think about where I want to go with my art.. and I slowly start to see the right direction for me ~

I survived! My handwriting was messy, that was the problem that the professor wanted to discuss. I passed the exam!
Hngg, you calling me Prince always gives me the urge to change my ava to Noctis.

Oh man, I remember my first year. So much work that needed to be done. The first exam was terrifying: wait, what!? I have to read 400 page book for one exam!? :D I think the most stressful time was the beginning of University, half-way in the second year, and now the beginning of my third year with my bachelor study. Now I have it easier since I don`t have many lectures, but the beginning of next year.... oh my lord. Swedish and other things begins. :(

Own style and direction, man that sounds really cool! And I wish you all the luck an power to your epic quest, also known as university stuff!

Ugh, everything that I see and hear continues to make me dread going to college. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or if I'm just terrified.

Do not worry Osprey! College sounds hard and at times it is, but at the same time it is really fun. I have discovered myself here and learned new perspectives about the world, and met really cool ans smart people. People here play Pokemon! That is freaking awesome!
:)

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Huh, learned something new today. In RWBY there is a cool song that plays during one of the last fight in season two, and the song is about caffeine.
[video=youtube;MrW6JpeRc8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrW6JpeRc8Q[/video]

o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back