• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fans of the essence of life, also known as Coffee!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
^One of my favorite songs from RWBY (well, they're all my favorite but this is one of my favoritest.)
Really gets the blood pumpin'! (As a song titled "Caffeine" should.)
tumblr_m8s9zdQ40k1qbdmm9.gif

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Had the best day ever. I should have studied for an exam, but instead I watched the rest of Daredevil (since I have Netflix now) and drank lots of coffee at the same time. Good times good times. :D

Also, not sure why I am even speaking about this, but I have a fascination towards creepy piano music. I`ve been listening to this song for a quite some time now:
[video=youtube;KpH3yrPdLls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpH3yrPdLls[/video]

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
hemmo right now:
jzc9UkS.gif
People! This is perfect, Sponge Bob even has a coffee cup.
Heh, this is actually quite accurate. :D I am just sitting and the weather outside is terrible. It is little too late for coffee sadly. After a few hours it is morning thou, and it is coffee time. The weather is probably terrible too, so this picture is still accurate. :D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
But I dont want Hemmo to be Spongebob. I hate spongebob. ;A;

I think I enjoyed Sponge Bob when I was a kid. Some of the joke were so random and stupid that they really got to me. Haven`t watched that show in years now thou.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not a big fan of coffee but the coffee we have at work is actually quite good. It really became some sort of essence of life to make it through the day.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
You sadden me caffeinated one. ;A;

I bring sadness to people around me. :(

I'm not a big fan of coffee but the coffee we have at work is actually quite good. It really became some sort of essence of life to make it through the day.

Perfection! Even if you don´t like coffee, it is the gasoline that your engine needs to keep going! :D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
gif-maybe.gif%3Fw%3D600

It so cold here that coffee is really needed. My sister had to sleep with socks on her feet. o_o

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
A couple of minutes ago I made myself some Irish coffee. Minus the cream. And the Irish whiskey. It was Johnnie Walker Black Label, which is Scottish. It's the only instance I can take whisky: mixed with something, hehe. Decided to try it out because (this is funny): I was watching Supernatural with my sister after I had lunch. Bobby told Sam and Dean to make him an Irish coffee. As a lover of coffee, I decided to Google what the hell that was, and such as I suspected: you add whisky! Haha

I was going to try it tomorrow, seeing as how I don't like drinking too much coffee during the day, but since it's 4pm over here and I was sleepy, decided to give it a try and I liked it! But man, would it have been great to have had some cream... ;~;

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
That sound very delicious. I hope you will have cream next time to create the ultimate coffee you desire! :)

redcrown

Awards
cinnamon roll latte. sounds diabetic delicious

also whip cream on espresso is Espresso Con Panna. Say it at any coffee place and they'll know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back