• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasia alla Marcia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Incredible, incredible, incredible song. There are not enough words to describe it.

Even though you did quite the description there.

Anyway, this is by far the track on the soundtrack and one of the most musically pleasing songs I've heard in a while.

Memories...

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i was just listen to this piece and it dawned on me. this music is pefect for the KH3 trailer. if there is one.

DarkOblivion

Thanks to DJFirewolf for the link to "Fantasia Alla Marcia for Piano, Chorus, and Orchestra": Click Here to Listen--Link from BlueLaguna.net

What did you think of "Fantasia"? I personally think it's quite possibly the best orchestral song I've EVER heard. Ever. It takes a lot to get me this worked up, but this was just an AMAZING piece.

hmmm and how many orchestrated piece have you heard in your live,.. you know Red hot chillie pepers isnt a orchestra piece, and 50 cent isnt either

you guys only like it because it was KH related, and you where fed with part, notes, scales, samples, scores of it through the intire game

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
This and Dearly Beloved II, the only two KH2 songs I keep on my MP3 player.

(midsection is made of win and awesome)

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
hmmm and how many orchestrated piece have you heard in your live,.. you know Red hot chillie pepers isnt a orchestra piece, and 50 cent isnt either

you guys only like it because it was KH related, and you where fed with part, notes, scales, samples, scores of it through the intire game

You cant blame us cause this is a brilliant song and the part where you say "you guys only like it because it was KH related" is just like saying you only joined this forum cause it was kh related. Have you ever heard the OSt??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back