• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
The max for the drive gauge is seven. When you have any of the forms at lv.7 then when you transform the drive gauge will turn gray and the number will be at 9. That is the max.

winzee

where are the best places to upgrade my drive?
i'm currently at disney castly.. any worls before this or in disney where i can upgrade?

Legato2471

7.) Battles that increase amount of drive gauges.

Barbossa : Port Royal
Malicious Program : Space Paranoids
Saix : The World That Never Was
Sephiroth : Radiant Gardens

The only way to upgrade your drive gauge is with those battles. Your gauge can only be leveled to 7 but when a drive form is level 7 and you drive into it the bar increases to 9 while in that form.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
how do u use auto valor?

First you have to equip the ability called 'Auto Valor.' It will pop up randomly as a reaction command at times where Sora may be having trouble or has a full drive gauge. Simply press 'Triangle' to use it. This ability does come in handy in some desperate boss fights.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to unlock Final Form and here's what I'm doing to try to get it:

1. I already finished up the cutscene at Memory's Skyscraper in World That Never Was.
2. Now I'm at Olympus Coliseum. I go into the main lobby, transform, enter a tournament, quit and repeat.

So far I've transformed about 35 times and have not come across Final Form yet. Am I doing something wrong or am I just really unlucky?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

JuttingRock said:
You have to actually be in a fight to get it to work.

I thought I was unlucky because I transformed into Anti form 3 times in a row before finally getting Final form.
oh ok, well that would've been something nice for all the strategy guides and faq's out there to mention.

Unknown Zinko

Quick question guys. Once you unlock Final Form for the first time you can then use it whenever desire right? Or is it like anti-form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back