• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

|shady| said:
Memory Skyscraper is where you fight Sai'x (I think it's him) but you fight a boss there.
What? No, you dont fight Saix there. Memory Skyscraper is that area in the Dark City, with that huge building from Deep Dive. You dont end up fighting anyone there, instead there's just a cutscene in which Sora fights Roxas on his own(without you playing).

Roxas542

Edited:
Oh man that sucks, I really wished that you can play as Roxas, and fight Sora with the double keyblades, that would be so wicked.

marafi

To level up drive forms would you in the normal mode need to level up? Cos my drive form at all at level five and i still havent got the final form! somone anwer me please!

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

You just have to keep changing from normal to a form in TWTNW (the world that never was) castle until you get Final.

yunami5

Awards
I've beaten Xigbar and Saix in that Sky scraper thing and I've been going into my drives for two days now and I still haven't gotten final form I know it's random but come on:angry:

yunami5

Awards
What's wrong with this picture( for the record I don't want to beat the game because Iknow it's just gonna show that stupid picture along with my stats, and then when I go back to play it's where I last saved, and my stats are weaker why can't it just continue?)

Y_H_M

actually you can get the final form anywhere. it is just more higher rate in the world that never was. i got my final form in the underworld, at the cups. you could get final form easily at boss fights.

Last edited:

Y_H_M

one more thing. just as other dude said, there are anti points. to get final form easier, you need to do any drive form, ten times in a row WITHOUT GETTING ANTI FORM!!!!!

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
one more thing. just as other dude said, there are anti points. to get final form easier, you need to do any drive form, ten times in a row WITHOUT GETTING ANTI FORM!!!!!

dude, who the hell told you that ?

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
uhm i doubt it, the best place to get it is the cerberus cup,

Step 1 : Drive
Step 2 : If you don't get final press start and click restart.
Step 3 : repeat process until you get Final form.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Stop with the double posting, Y_H_M and #1 Xemnas. You two should have been here long enough to know some basic rules of the forums. If you need to add something, there is an edit button at the bottom of your post.

On topic: Just keep Driving and you'll eventually get it.

chainfan

i think it depends on where you're at and what kind of enemies are there if there are heartless:20%, nobodies:50%

Y_H_M

sorry to mr.Lunar Knight for double posting. i accidently double posted because-
1. i forgot the rules
2. i needed to tell it twice because i forgot to tell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back