• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornetsting234

I have a question, you see when I first played Kingdom hearts two I was able to get my valor for gauge to level 26. I do not know how that was possible. I am not hallucinating or anything but now that I am playing it again I can not seem to get it to the level I had it before. Was there a glitch perhaps.

hornetsting234

Does the ability to level increase as the drive gauge is increased? I am asking this question because I had mysteriously raised my valor form gauge to 26 gauges. I do not know how it is possible but maybe if I may hypothesize that It may be that in relation to the drive gauge when you level the drive gauge in your normal state it may also allow you to have more oppertunities for leveling up

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
To help people who need help on how to upgrade their Drive Forms, if you must know.

When I first played this game I thought I was hallusinating too, but I learned (for valor mode) that the more enemies you hit, the more exp. you get. When you upgrade it, you either get what that drive got before (ex: higher jump, longer dashes) A recommened place for Valor Mode to level up is anywhere there is strong enemies (Heartless or Nobodies but not in tormenets)

For Wisdom Form, the more Heartless you kill the more exp. you get. (The World That Never Was is a good place to level up)

Master Form exp. depends on how much Drive Orbs you get in Master Form. Small=1 Large=3 (I chose the path that you get after you defeat Demyx in Radiant Garden)

Final Form exp. is how many Nobodies you kill. (The Castle That Never was is filled with Nobodies on most of the floors, so I would go there to level up)

I hope this helped you and any of your questions.

godforce852

For Valor and Wisdom I prefer to go to the timeless river, as there are plenty of weak heartless there to hit and to kill. For wisdom enter the right-most portal spam thunder when you run out of magic then exit to the save point to restore magic, next to the cornerstone of light and re-enter the portal to get maximum kills. Then exit Timeless river before the drive gauge rus out and re-enter timeless river to get full drive, and repeat

For master go to the land of the dragons, on the moutian enter the top and blow up the fireworks (fire's the easiest) exit screen and the fireworks respawn, continue to do this till your drive gauge is almost empty then exit the world and re-enter (with max drive)

For Final Form go to Yen SId's tower and kill the top two levels then return to the save spot before drive rus out, exit, enter, repeat

Chaos_Sora

With valour and widom i like to go to timeless river and when the drive runs out i go to the door and exit, then enter again, repeat

Master i go to the checkpoint and kill all the enemeis THEN turn to master form and use fire on the three wagons go to the nearest exit and re-enter. I got to level 7 in about 10 minutes

Final form start at the bottom of the tower and worked my way up spaming thundaga. when your lv5 or higher you can get throgh the whole tower ( lobby to scosceres loft) exit from the save point and reenter. you get 30 exp if above lv 4 each round.

Jester Heartless

Website
jacksgamedesigns.blogspot.com
Haven't read the full thread here as there is alot and some of it seems...ummm... I won't go there but I wanted to add my insight into leveling the drives.

Valor
I leveled this in Mulan's world towards the end of the game by going to the gates and fighting those centaur looking guys as it seems you can get alot of hits off on them and level it quite efficiently. If anyone knows a better place by all means let me know.

Wisdom
Easy enough. I did this at the beginning of the World that Never was with all the smaller heartless as they seem to come out endlessly and can be killed quickly with little effort. Remember it doesn't matter what type of heartless you kill as long as it is a heartless.

Master
Extremely Easy. Go to the Nightmare before Christmas world and play on the ferris wheel. You get massive orbs when hitting that thing and sucking enemies in. I leveled this form first out of all of them.

Final
This one sucked. Getting it was extremely hard. I managed to get it during a cup fight against Hades. I laughed hard. But anyway, I leveled this by running through the World that Never was as their are nothing but nobodies there once you get into the main keep away from the heartless. You could even try the mansion in twilight town or the sewers there but I found The World that Never Was was just easier and netted me a ton of experience in the end.

Hope this helps anyone.

cloudy_strifee

I had Anti a lot of times , and also , when I use my Drive while defeating Xigbar , I kept turning into Anti and Final ! LOLL , but after that , I didn ' t get Final , because I had to use a couple of times to defeat him . D=

esper1

I never did get Final Form, which is why I'm about to go back into my old saved game. Before I quit last time, I was trying to do it in Land of Dragons, but that was taking too long. Might try the cup fights instead.

EDIT: Got Final Form today. Worth the work, I have to say, but that form is a bitch to level up, isn't it? Still, now my Sora can glide!

I think it's cool how we have to work for the movement abilities in this game, instead of having them handed to us like in KH1.

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
I worked for hours to get Final Form, didn't get it, so I gave up and did Paradox Battles:Cerberus and on Cerberus battle i got Final Form! How ironic is that?!:thumbup:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
i got final in one of the tornametns and i had no idea what was going on, i went on the net and was like SCORE!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I got my Final during Xigbar :) and he was totally like "What the crap?"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I got final during the final xemnas armor fight xD. Right before, Mickey had saved me. It was a lucky day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back