• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
when I got it I was fighting Saix i thought it was weird and thought it sucked more than anti sora at first cause I didnt know what was going on and I keep getting hit more than I did when I was normal sora that fight so at first I thought it sucked till I used it on a couple of nobodies

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
There's another "glitch" about Forms...

You'll never transform into Anti Form, if you activate Drive in the same room where a Save Point is.

My Leveling Up -places:

Valor - Everywhere, mainly TWTNW
Wisdom - TWTNW (the place that has almost endless wave of Shadows) and Timeless River
Master - Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Final Form - TWTNW

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh really? I just remember that driving into the Final Form multiple times by doing the Cerberus Cup or Save Point/World Map glitches reducing the risk of getting Anti Form.

My levelling places:
Valour: Land of Dragons; Throne Room to Gate Square (?) and back again.
Wisdom: The World That Never Was, The Dark City.
Master: Land of Dragons; Throne Room to Gate Square (?) and back again.
Final: Twilight Town Mansion, then, once able to last long enough, The World That Never Was.

Papou

Is it possible to get Final Form before going to TWTNW? I am at the part right before the Demyx battle and all of my drives are leveled up to 5 (as high as they can go at the moment). I tried the Cerberus Cup trick at least 30 times. Should I keep trying, or can I not get it right now? And if I can get it, are there any nobodies that I can fight at this point?

And to add to the current discussion:
-A good place to level up Valor before you get TWTNW is the area outside of the Peddler's shop in Agrabah and the raised area to the left, which has all of the little fire globe guys. It only took be about 10 returns to the world to level up from 3 to 5.
-And a good place to level up Wisdom before TWTNW is Land of Dragons. Start at the mountain summit and kill the rapid thrusters and shadows, then kill the rapid thrusters in the next area on your way back to the save point. If you still have some juice left, you can kill the first, or sometimes the second group of heartless in the Village Cave. Should get you about 20 points each run.
-I just discovered today that the carts and cannons regenerate as soon as you leave the room, so leveling up Master Form was a piece of cake. Just go into the cave, hit the canon next to the first cart to set it off, collect the orbs, and then use Fire to set off the other cart and collect the orbs. Then leave the cave and turn right back around and enter again and repeat the whole process. I went from level 4 to level 5 without having to leave the world once.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, it's not. You can only get Final Form once you've had that battle with Roxas in The World That Never Was.

Papou

Thanks for answering my question, it was driving me crazy Dx

Yay, now I can continue with my game.

Ryuki90

Err..... you "can't" use drives when your party members are "out" there buddy ^^"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can't you use a form that doesn't require the fallen member though? Like, Valor form with Donald out? *scratches head* I kind of remember something that applies to this though, and in the fight against the dragon Heartless in tLoD, my party members kept fainting, and I easily went into Anti Form. So it sounds likely.

Ryuki90

Hmn...all I know is that Anti form comes out randomly, and there seems to be no trigger to it
I often get Anti form when my party members are all alright, when I used drive forms too much, it appears

Grey

Can't you use a form that doesn't require the fallen member though? Like, Valor form with Donald out? *scratches head* I kind of remember something that applies to this though, and in the fight against the dragon Heartless in tLoD, my party members kept fainting, and I easily went into Anti Form. So it sounds likely.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Only Master and Final should be effected by a fallen member...

Your chances of turning into Anti Form are based on some invisible amount of points, right? Every time you use a Drive (excluding Final), you increase the possibility of turning into Anti-Form. Gaining a new Drive, turning into Final Form, or turning into Anti Form decreases the chances...As far as I know, fallen party members don't affect Anti Form.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Valor, Wisdow and Master = +1 to Anti meter.
Turning into Anti = -4 to Anti Meter.
Final = -10 Anti Meter.

Boss fights I think raise the chances to turn into it by x2
Org fights x4
Xemnas fight (don't remember exactly which) x 10

Ryuki90

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Only Master and Final should be effected by a fallen member...

Your chances of turning into Anti Form are based on some invisible amount of points, right? Every time you use a Drive (excluding Final), you increase the possibility of turning into Anti-Form. Gaining a new Drive, turning into Final Form, or turning into Anti Form decreases the chances...As far as I know, fallen party members don't affect Anti Form.

Yep, that is true

Grey

Boss fights I think raise the chances to turn into it by x2
Org fights x4
Xemnas fight (don't remember exactly which) x 10

Oh, right, I forgot about the boss fights thing...

That was always really annoying, going to fight Xigbar and turning into Anti Form...anyway, I want to say that Fallen party members = +0 to the Anti Meter, so they don't affect using drives unless they are needed for a specific one.

...if that made any sense XD

Ryuki90

Haha, I've never actually read any gamefaqs bout KH [since I complete it easily in the since the first time anyway]
Just thought bout giving a link :tongue:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You might want to add Limit Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back