• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

The bulky vendor is rare but it looks like a gumball machine. Go up to it and don't attack, instead, use the reaction command and Sora will put a quarter in and twist it so munny, health orbs, and rare items pop out. I have only seen 5 in my experience.

freedom31

Solidsocom said:
The bulky vendor is rare but it looks like a gumball machine. Go up to it and don't attack, instead, use the reaction command and Sora will put a quarter in and twist it so munny, health orbs, and rare items pop out. I have only seen 5 in my experience.
thx now that's a funny reaction command

Cloverleaf

okay guys all thats stoping me now form getting ulitma wpn is the the orichcum+ u get from a moogle...

but there are 15 items i ahvent ever picked up b4 so i need 2 get hem b4 i can get it.

i was wondering if all u already ahve ulitma wpn could do me a favor and look at ur mateiral list and tell me what im missing ill know where to find it i jst need to know what i dont have.

heres where my blanks (?????) are:

1 under blazing shard
1 under frost gem
1 under lightning gem
2 under lucid gem
1 under dark shard
1 under energy shard
2 under blazing crystal
1 under lighting crystal
4 under lucid crystal
1 under mythril crystal

Sorry bout this guys i know its really a pain but i would really apreciate it if anyone could just tell em what i dont ahve i can figure out where tog et it myself i just need ot know what im missing.

Thank you for your time.

I need o know the items names i can figure thz to legato where tog etit.

Legato2471

Cloverleaf said:
okay guys all thats stoping me now form getting ulitma wpn is the the orichcum+ u get from a moogle...

but there are 15 items i ahvent ever picked up b4 so i need 2 get hem b4 i can get it.

i was wondering if all u already ahve ulitma wpn could do me a favor and look at ur mateiral list and tell me what im missing ill know where to find it i jst need to know what i dont have.

heres where my blanks (?????) are:

1 under blazing shard
1 under frost gem
1 under lightning gem
2 under lucid gem
1 under dark shard
1 under energy shard
2 under blazing crystal
1 under lighting crystal
4 under lucid crystal
1 under mythril crystal

Sorry bout this guys i know its really a pain but i would really apreciate it if anyone could just tell em what i dont ahve i can figure out where tog et it myself i just need ot know what im missing.

Thank you for your time.

I need o know the items names i can figure thz to legato where tog etit.

Your synthesis list goes in this order

C Rank : Shard B Rank : Gem
A Rank : Stone S Rank : Crystal

Lunar Knight

American Person
You didn't put down that there are Crimson Jazz in the Underworld and Beast's Castle. There also Cannon Gun in Space Paranoids.

DriveMaster18

I keep going to Mulan to get the thunder shards and gems but i never seem to get one please help.

Sharpen

DriveMaster18 said:
I keep going to Mulan to get the thunder shards and gems but i never seem to get one please help.

Umm if you mean lightning shards and gems, Bolt Towers which are in the Proud Lands drop the shards, and Strafers which are in Space Paranoids drop the Crystals. Hope this helps.

Lunar Knight

American Person
DriveMaster18, a really great way to get lightning shard is to go to the Pride Lands and then go to Pride Rock. At the Peak, there are a lot of Rapid Thruster that drop Lightning Shards. In one go I got about like 15 Lightning Shards at one time.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I didn't want to make a whole thread for this so,

Ok, I'm missing one item for the synthesis materials.
This means I am one item away from my obtaining of ultima.
I hope they make the synthesis items in the same order for ever game.
Well, wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, right?

Ok, it's in the right column, and it goes like this.

> Look! Over there! 8-D >
Blazing Stone
Blazing Crystal
?????
Frost Crystal​

Could it possibly be frost stone? I'm not sure o_o

Can someone tell me what synth. item this is??

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back