• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Farewell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Anyway, alot's happened during the summer in the Roleplaying Section, which is my predominant location when I go to the forums. I don't know.. everything that's happened seems to be degrading the section, making it even more dead as it is. There's been jests going round and around, and people seem to be taking one side or the other, and the reason for all this fighting is because of one single thing: the attempt to make roleplaying fun again. I think it's time for me to just say goodbye and leave (maybe not for good). And, to every other roleplayer out there- don't get discouraged if you're rejected from a roleplay. Remember, it's all for fun.

A few shout-outs:
Takushi Rena- You've done the best job you ever could in making the Roleplaying Forum flourish. I admire the attempts you've made to hinder the inactivity of the forums, and I hope that they work well. =]
Phoenix- I've always enjoyed reading your insight into the various debates you go into. I respect your intellect, and I hope that you have a good life.

And to all the roleplayers who revived my interest in RPing:
Lord of Chaos
Zetsumi
GuardianOfHearts
Nebula Zero
D2L
justme3
Tobuoi
Inner-Demon
AngelOfDestiny
Aeriona

If I missed you, I'm sorry!
Anyway, before I go, I will make my finale RP: The Zodiac Assemblage. It will be a highly definitive collaboration project; GoH, justme3, D2L, and Nebula Zero are already with me workin' on it. While the Zodiac Assemblage is goin' on, I'll be happy to register any and all Balamb Garden participants as a staff member.

Well, that said, I'll catchu guys later. KHI, stay cool. :cool:

Back