• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fashion sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquelineDeane

Well, I never really had a fashion sense per se, nor have I really ever cared. I just like to wear clothes that feel comfortable.

Please don't insult me. You will be ignored.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, I never really had a fashion sense per se, nor have I really ever cared. I just like to wear clothes that feel comfortable.

Please don't insult me. You will be ignored.
why the post tho? not hating, just curious

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Well the weather is warming up so I started checking the mail wearing nothing but a jockstrap.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
a few pointers for the bois:

chinos > jeans

stance > hanes

don't wear trail shoes with jeans

sephydark

Awards
I've also been wearing a lot of South Asian clothing lately. They're so loose and comfortable.

Loose clothing is the best for summer; I've been living in loose shirts this summer and it's been great. The only problem is you have to pick your styles carefully so it doesn't look sloppy.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I still dress like a 90s kid. T-shirts, jeans that are loosely fitting, but not baggy. Longer shorts, like male versions of capris. Sneakers usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back