• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fashion sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
how do you like to dress? do you tend to stick to one style or do you change it up? are you more casual or do you like to look sharp? tight fitting clothes or loose? any accessories? what dont you like? just a general discussion of what you find fashionable or otherwise.

as for myself, i always wear jeans and a tshirt, long sleeves on top. in colder weather i wear a leather jacket or a hoodie (both in the winter) and the rest of the time is spent with button down clothing, usually flannel but sometimes denim or a solid color. i dont like hats, sometimes you think someone has a funny shaped head and its just a hat (joking except i really dont like hats). not big on necklaces but i've tried them. i always wear boots. its a must.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I have a very distinct urban style, so if I'm out and about, I usually wear a stylish shirt/ long sleeved button down shirt with jeans. I always stick with Nike air force one's as I'm a self-taught street dancer, so I have to wear something that's smooth on the ground. I'm always fashion conscious whenever I'm in the public eye, so I'm just the kind of person to really groom my appearance. I like to wear a lot of black, mixed with either red, blue or white because I feel that black is a really complimentary colour that basically goes with anything.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I got various styles and I mix and match most of them. This ranges from basic streetwear to more formal pieces, but of course, what you wear always depends on the occasion.

For me, it's not about the tight or loose fit. It's about the "What fits me well'" fit. You know, when you try on that one piece of clothing and it fits you flawlessly? You may say its miracle sometimes? Because all brands make different sizes/dimensions/stitching etc. this makes it troublesome. The more you try on, the better understanding you get for what fits you.

Accessories? Not really. Maybe a watch? Maybe a necklace? Maybe a pinky ring?

Basic:
Sneakers: Nike, Vans, Adidas
Socks: Stance, Hanes, Volcom
Pants/Shorts: Levi, J Crew, H&M, Dockers,
T-Shirt: Fox, Volcom, RVCA, Bape, special event shirts

Formal:
Polos, Dress Shirts, Sweaters
Khakis, Slacks
Loafers and Oxfords (Leather and Swede)

Overall, I have a pretty good sense of knowing what matches what.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
My idea of fashion is: Gimme a pair of cargo pants (pockets galore!), a comfy shirt some mismatched socks and whatever shoes I feel like wearing today. Most of my shoes are tactical boots, hiking boots, or comfy high-tops. Anything under the ankle irritates my ankles like crazy.

I do however have a small collection of Caps and Windbreakers piling up XD

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've been told that I have no fashion sense because I just wear baggy t-shirts or t-shirts in general and jeans. One style that I never liked are overalls. I really don't understand why they are coming back into style along with leg warmers.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I usually just wear a black, white or grey shirt with jeans or shorts. I don't really like wearing colored clothes unless they're blue, idk why. When it's cold I wear a jacket or a hoodie, but I don't ever put the hoodie up. I usually end up focusing more on my hair (and I do that a lot) than my clothes anyway and I'm not really fashion conscious or anything. I wouldn't mind having accessories like a necklace or something, but I'm not willing to pay for a fancy one.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I usually just wear a black, white or grey shirt with jeans or shorts. I don't really like wearing colored clothes unless they're blue, idk why. When it's cold I wear a jacket or a hoodie, but I don't ever put the hoodie up. I usually end up focusing more on my hair (and I do that a lot) than my clothes anyway and I'm not really fashion conscious or anything. I wouldn't mind having accessories like a necklace or something, but I'm not willing to pay for a fancy one.
You can always find cheap, fancy-looking necklaces on eBay or OfferUp.

Kagayaki

Awards
I'm now a full-fledged Lolita! Well, I only have one full coord, but it's all I need. Other than that, I just coordinate with basics to make them look cute, or I just wear frumpy old clothes. They advertise so much weird stuff for plus size people especially, but nobody wears them in public.

I'm not a fan of fast fashion. All of the clothes that the trendy people wear now are the ones they used to make fun of me for wearing!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'm now a full-fledged Lolita! Well, I only have one full coord, but it's all I need. Other than that, I just coordinate with basics to make them look cute, or I just wear frumpy old clothes. They advertise so much weird stuff for plus size people especially, but nobody wears them in public.

I'm not a fan of fast fashion. All of the clothes that the trendy people wear now are the ones they used to make fun of me for wearing!
I wonder if you could find one of those poodle skirts. Sure, they are outdated, but they might go well with the Lolita fashion style, right?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
As for myself, I usually wearing a graphic t-shirt with a classic book on the front, and pair it off with either skinny jeans or shorts. If I'm feeling cold, I'll throw on a hoodie. I don't have a special brand for my hoodies because, I get them as souvenirs from my family most of the time. I currently have one from Nintendo, Maine, and NYC this year. I'm honestly all about what fits me best and what makes me feel comfortable. If I feel like dressing up, I'll throw on a formal looking top, but that's about it.

I don't really count my hipster glasses as an accessory because, I use them to see things from far away. lol. And I don't typically wear jewelry any, because it feels like too much.

In General
Tennis Shoes: Adidas, Under Armor
T-Shirt: Out of Print, Threadless, Mossimo Supply Co.
Pants/Shorts: Hollister, Old Navy
Socks: Hanes

Formal Wear
Tops: Express, Merona

And a tip for clothes shopping, I find a lot of good brands at a thrift store called the Salvation Army.

Sally-boiii

Awards
I usually wear slim fitting khakis, along with a t-shirt or a short sleeved button up of some kind, especially when I am lazy, whenever I want to look spiffy. If I want to look nice, I'll probably wear a shirt and tie, if I think I look good. Jeans and joggers or Adidas sweats are my jam for lazy days as well. Shoes that I like are hard to come by though. Since I wear a 15D or 15W US...

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Yeah I like to wear clothes most of the time. They have to fit, too, wouldn't want my shirt compressing me tighter than a sausage compresses the grounded meet of the local farmer's fattest pig or making me look like I'm trying to swim in an ocean of my own hot threads.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i’ve updated my wardrobe because glasses make me look oh so classy. i’m always in flannel now, i dig that sherpa lined ish especially. need me a long coat/jacket in the winter because nothing in my size (small) is long enough and anything bigger is too fucking baggy. i do have a pair of dress shoes for special occasions and i’m looking for some corduroys to fill out my wardrobe besides jeans and swearpants

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
i’ve updated my wardrobe because glasses make me look oh so classy. i’m always in flannel now, i dig that sherpa lined ish especially. need me a long coat/jacket in the winter because nothing in my size (small) is long enough and anything bigger is too diddlying baggy. i do have a pair of dress shoes for special occasions and i’m looking for some corduroys to fill out my wardrobe besides jeans and swearpants

have you tried expletivepants

Also flannel is great when it gets cold enough down here for it. Very good material to wrap my body in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back