• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fashion sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Depends on the shirt and pants. If you can jeans and a Hanes undershirt fashion then no.
landscape-1509102080-giphy.gif

jk

i’ve updated my wardrobe because glasses make me look oh so classy. i’m always in flannel now, i dig that sherpa lined ish especially. need me a long coat/jacket in the winter because nothing in my size (small) is long enough and anything bigger is too diddlying baggy. i do have a pair of dress shoes for special occasions and i’m looking for some corduroys to fill out my wardrobe besides jeans and swearpants
I love flannel! It's fashionable and cozy. Funnily, despite my love of it, I've never actually worn any flannel before until this year. XD

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Flannels are cool. Sherpa lined flannels will definitely keep you warm. The problem with flannels is that they are normally cotton, which shrinks when washed and spin dried. They always have wrinkles too :\

Veevee

Awards
I don't care much about clothes, I usually wear very plain ones. A jeans and an uni-colored shirt / top, sometimes one with an anime reference but I only like ones that don't scream the anime name, e.g. for Attack on Titan I have a green jacket with the wings of freedom emblem. I love blue clothers and sneakers. I rarely wear accessories, when I do, I use them as lucky charms. I only wear more shiny clothes for partys, I guess. Even though I'm female, I never wear dresses, I just feel uncomfortable and kinda naked in them.

Peace

Awards
I'm usually a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers kind of guy. With the shirts, usually it's either plain colored or tie-dye. If they do have a design on them, they're from either concerts or shows I've been to. I'll dress up if it's necessary for an interview or something. When it gets colder, I'll wear a hoodie and/or a dutch nato jacket with long johns. And if I have to work in mud or crap, I wear boots. I also usually wear a key on a necklace.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Flannel is practically a uniform among the girls of my job. At my other place I wear a uniform shirt and like sneakers with whatever jeans I have close by. I lift boxes a lot so I have to be comfortable.

When I’m not at work, I’m usually dressed up in tights and a long shirt or a dress. Apparently my friends say I always look fashionable but I just throw shit on (and always feel like I’m not cute enough) but I’m aiming to go full on stylish in 2018 when I finally toss out all of my old stuff I’ve had for like 15 years and buy more dresses/skirts and halter tops (which is half of my wardrobe anyways).

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
My Fedora, trench coat and katana sword is all I need to appear fashionable all year round. My father is always shaking his head in approval.

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
I have friends who work for and resell designer clothing so I get them for a pretty good price

I remember I walked in with my burbery sunglasses and nasa bomber and my Prof told I look like some kind of celebrity

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I used to be really intense about mixing and matching everything I could get my hands on in high school (blazers, blouses, skirts, bright socks dark socks boots heels FAUX FURRR). These days I'm more interested in wearing what's comfortable and cute-ish, so some girly jeans and a nice blouse will usually suffice. And then I just accessorize to get my fashion fix.

I do like/love dresses but I don't go shopping often enough to keep updating my options, so most of the ones I have are pretty well-worn or just for special occasions.

I also have a thing about shoes because I absolutely abhor wedges and straps and these days all I see in the shoe aisle are wedges WITH straps and I have to scour the face of the earth for a pair of simple closed toe heels.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
my wardrobe is a mix between classy/neat and "dont give a heck"

usually like to wear jeans and hoodies with a knit hat of some sort, id love to wear skirts more often but it has to be the right weather and not too prim and proper looking (usually match skirts with the aforementioned hoodies and printed shirts for a streetwear-esque style?)

id love more dresses and jackets and expand on the streetwear idea, it looks really cool and comfortable and id feel at home with it but i dont invest a lot into fashion usually

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Sweaters. Other than that I'm a slob.
Long shirts, have only like.... 5 pairs of jeans.
Cheap shoes from Walmart.
I'm not too rich to afford nice things like Nike or other sports wear. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You don’t need a lot of money to get some nice sportswear or cute clothes! I buy a lot of my stuff at discount corner fashion stores (I spent $100 on a ton of clothes at one store, including the best club dress I’ve ever owned)...although they are more bountiful where I live since it is Los Angeles and we have a fashion district full of cheap stuff.

Sally-boiii

Awards

IDK how cheap they are, but thrift stores (from what I've heard) are the business for many people. And I can't imagine it being too expensive. Maybe try something like that out?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I have no fashion sense, really.
I wear a T-Shirt, Jeans and a Hoodie. That's generally my layout all months of the year, until winter where I add a jacket.

In work, I wore a black shirt and trousers, along with a pair of black shoes and an M&S fleece. I miss that bad boy.

Chuuya

Awards
You don’t need a lot of money to get some nice sportswear or cute clothes! I buy a lot of my stuff at discount corner fashion stores (I spent $100 on a ton of clothes at one store, including the best club dress I’ve ever owned)...although they are more bountiful where I live since it is Los Angeles and we have a fashion district full of cheap stuff.

IDK how cheap they are, but thrift stores (from what I've heard) are the business for many people. And I can't imagine it being too expensive. Maybe try something like that out?
The stores here don't really have nice clothing, and the nice clothing are pretty pricey for my blood. Our mall is I kid you not, the worst one in the world. Hell it won't be a mall anymore and is turning into a hotel.
I don't usually buy clothing from online but I have considered at times. :/

Sally-boiii

Awards
The stores here don't really have nice clothing, and the nice clothing are pretty pricey for my blood. Our mall is I kid you not, the worst one in the world. Hell it won't be a mall anymore and is turning into a hotel.
I don't usually buy clothing from online but I have considered at times. :/

Well if you do, I found out about this site that has pretty cheap and nice/cool looking stuff for men. (the only reason I say that is to Segway in to this) I also checked out the women's section and it seems like their stuff for women is nice as well. Added bonus everything is on "sale" (becoming ever so skeptical about that term as I get older) and considerably discounted. IDK if this is what you're into but maybe check it out! :D

https://www.gamiss.com/cheap/women-1/

Chuuya

Awards
Well if you do, I found out about this site that has pretty cheap and nice/cool looking stuff for men. (the only reason I say that is to Segway in to this) I also checked out the women's section and it seems like their stuff for women is nice as well. Added bonus everything is on "sale" (becoming ever so skeptical about that term as I get older) and considerably discounted. IDK if this is what you're into but maybe check it out! :D

https://www.gamiss.com/cheap/women-1/
I'll surely do so when I have money. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just bought my first pair of chuck taylors- black, white and red high tops. they are so good, size 12 feet made it really hard to find but i am actually looking forward to finding more nice shoes in the future

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My fashion sense revolves around deciding if it's too warm to go to the grocery store in a jigglypuff onesie or not.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
just bought my first pair of chuck taylors- black, white and red high tops. they are so good, size 12 feet made it really hard to find but i am actually looking forward to finding more nice shoes in the future

If I was a woman I'd lick ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back